Most Balanced Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosGopherSucks

02-13-2010

First of all, I realize this might not be the right place to put this so I'll apologize beforehand if it's in the wrong section.

Anyways, I just want to ask which champion, in your opinion, is the most balanced right now? I just hit 6.3k IP yesterday, and I'm interested in buying a long-term champion that I can make as my main. The problem is, I don't want to buy an UP champ (for obvious reasons), nor an OP champ that I know is going to be nerfed in a few weeks. SO, I just want to ask, what's the most viable high ELO character that's pretty balanced and will remain so for a longtime?

Edit: I realize there's really no answer to this, but I do want to see what everyone else thinks, so please dont post "there's no balanced char", etc. ,etc. If you don't think any champion is balanced, at least give me a recommendation for a champ to buy that won't get nerfed in the near future please XD

h34dhun73r

02-13-2010

that really depends on your play style do you like to carry or tank or what? personally I like pirate, trist, poppy, and teemo. notice all physical dps/carry heros. but thats my personal favorite style

D34dl0ck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-13-2010

How about Alistair?

ChaosGopherSucks

02-13-2010

ah yes, should've mentioned my playstyle lol :/
I personally own gangplank and teemo already, and those carries are my main playstyle.

I absolutely hate tanks....I mean, I love having Alistar on my team, but to play him would just blow my brains out.

So I guess what I"m looking for is anything along the lines of dps/carry/assassin, but no tanks please

And also, the most important thing I think would have to be that the champ must be at least viable in high ELO, considering this is supposedly a long-term investment. Therefore, the more I can use the champ at high ELO, the better the champ is for ELO, then the better

Urkk

02-13-2010

eve is pro should give her a try shes awesome for carries since you obv like carries

SilentWhisper

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urkk View Post
eve is pro should give her a try shes awesome for carries since you obv like carries
even needs a lot of skill to master, i've seen so many people who don't know how to use her take her and end up just feeding constantly. she also doesnt contribute as much to end game as most other champions (when you're at 45 min and the entire other team has oracles or invis wards all over the map she cant do much).

as far as good champions, blitz is always a powerhouse, been that way since he was made so i don't forsee any massive nerfs.

nadilee is a jack of all trades, she can dps (takes down towers super fast), heal and provide group support depending on your build.

Singed is a good champion also, can be built as a tank while being great at farming and contributing to team fights (constant aoe poison, aoe slow and a throw help a lot in team combat).

Urkk

02-13-2010

yeah but once you do master her she is pretty unstoppable if you can end the game before 30mins

Minuoma

02-13-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...high+elo+champ

A good list of high ELO champions, choose from there.

PatMcGroyne

02-13-2010

I recommend Nidalee she is really strong but not OP and she hasn't really been touched by nerfs recently. You can go AP or AD but either way your DPS is huge especially in cougar form... Anyone at 1/2 HP dies in under 2 seconds with this button order QWE.

Blurrr

02-13-2010

Eve is terrible against any competent opponent.