Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddlessticks Quintessences

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Real RoTaN

02-13-2010

Hey guys,

I was wondering what Quintessences would be best for a Fiddlesticks build. Not sure if I should go for Health, Movement Speed, or Mag Pen.

My current build would be for Masteries 9/0/21

Runes: Marks Mag Pen, Seal HP/LvL, and Glyph Mana Reg/LvL.

I am leaning toward the Movement Speed to help chase down runners with Crowstorm but I'm not sure how much of a difference 4.5% movement speed would actually make. On the otherhand would 5.67 Magic Pen more make that big of a difference with my build?

Any opinions are welcomed, thanks guys!

Fr4ntic

02-13-2010

Hi,

I would suggest more m.pen or maybe ap/lvl runes. What summoner spells do you use with Fiddle?
I am using sprint and flash so no one can escape the crowstorm ^_^. So i dont think you need more movement speed on Fiddle

The Real RoTaN

02-13-2010

Thanks guys! I think I'll go either HP or AP/Level after your suggestions.

Eberzelius

Recruiter

02-14-2010

After reading all the stuff about MP, I'd say it's totally useless to waste your quintessences in that. (fiddlesticks passive [-16 magic resist] plus 8 with runes, plus 1 item= 46, which is more than enough to drop anybody's basic MR to 0 (you simply can't negate som1, believe me, too long to explain).

So, I'd suggest either AP/lvl, XP boost or extra cash (the late one will be really useful if you're taking a drain/fear build 'cause you won't last hit much)

Fiddlesticks FTW!!!