jax is officially imba

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lollerman

08-21-2009

I was going to say "make turrets deal magic damage" until Morgana started giggling to herself...

Ah, erm, perhaps some sort of universal "chaos damage" that applies to everybody? Except Judy's shield?

Village Idiot

08-21-2009

Ya, as a Jax user, Dodge really shouldn't work on Towers.

After you collect your Dodge item sets, you can pretty much solo or gank at towers without caring about it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2009

after items jax can take out 3 champs all targeting him, even if they are at the inhibitor tower. granted these champs had no stuns, but should that REALLY make a difference? no.

Krazyshadow

08-21-2009

By the way, Razzle buddy, why have you only won one game against new Jax when there should be a Jax on your team? It probably wasn't Jax's imba-ness that lost you the game.

Odekuun

Adjudicator

08-21-2009

Well I've been almost exclusively playing Pirate since the patch, and can tell you that when your main nuke can be 'dodged' Jax becomes your least favorite hero T_T. He can be destroyed by casters still, but I don't think he should be such a perfect counter to physical DPS. I mean, an anti-mage character like Kassadin isn't a guaranteed win against mages, just an advantage. Right now Jax plays his role of anti-physical DPS way too well.

Perhaps he wouldn't be so powerful if draft mode was implemented. Still, seeing a Jax and immediately removing several champions as possibilities from your teams roster is kind of lame.

TubeSteve

08-21-2009

I agree Jax is incredibly broken.

Nyoko

08-21-2009

Odekuun

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

I just don't understand why he got buffed--he was already picked all of the time. Maybe not in 'pro' games or whatever, but before the patch I saw a Jax almost every game. Now without exception I see him every game, usually on both sides.

Village Idiot

08-22-2009

How about just classifying Turret dmg under an entirely different catagory? Like "Divine" damage, where it ignores all armor/magic resistance/dodge?

Of course alter the dmg to compensate for the change.

Moncaz

08-22-2009

Casters > jax.

123456 ... 8