jax is officially imba

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2009

he just killed 2 people AT THE FOUNTAIN without dying. i dont remember exactly what items he had, but he had starks and some lifestealer sword thing. ask "i play jax" he was the player. i mean really, wtf. i dont care about the rest of it, doing that is just DUMB.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
he just killed 2 people AT THE FOUNTAIN without dying. i dont remember exactly what items he had, but he had starks and some lifestealer sword thing. ask "i play jax" he was the player. i mean really, wtf. i dont care about the rest of it, doing that is just DUMB.
He was doing that before the patch as well. Dodge needs to be toned down just a tad, make it like Sivir's, never working.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-21-2009

Jax is the most imba hero in the game now! The combos with all his moves are so powerful that he can crit, at least 1k damage at max level. And with the right items, he crits a lot. Hes impossible to run away from, due to all his MS and his bonus ms after leap. Even then he can 100 damage stun everyone around him. His ult is so strong sense it only take 3 hit to work. I don't mind being able to carry it to other heroes or anything, but 3 hits is extremly low.

I've only won one game against new Jax... I don't know what Riot was thinking giving him so much buffs!

Dyrus

Senior Recruiter

08-21-2009

i'm sorry for killing people at the fountain. i'll make a vowel to not out farm other players anymore.

Vangu

08-21-2009

I play Jax was in a game with me a day or two ago and did very well. Granted I think I had something do with that /flex

*I was healing him*

Dyrus

Senior Recruiter

08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
I play Jax was in a game with me a day or two ago and did very well. Granted I think I had something do with that /flex

*I was healing him*
this is off topic but thanks. I changed my strategy now.

Vangu

08-21-2009

Oh sorry...I think Jax is OP a little to much in the hands of a talented player. Though on the upside if a person does not know how to use Jax in his OP state its a free kill. So Jax is a little to good at the moment and just needs to be toned down a little..I think fixing his dodge would help.

Kishar21

08-21-2009

I play quite a bit, and every game that jax has been in lately they have won. He wasn't this unbalanced before the last patch, but not really sure what has to be changed. Hopefully someone here who plays Jax and will look past his new godhood and help make him balanced

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

08-21-2009

#1 Change: Don't allow Dodge to work on Towers.

This won't fix Jax entirely, but it will be a huge nerf to him, as well as most tower divers who invest in the Ninja Tabi for its amazing ability to dodge an incoming 150 damage nuke.

Krazyshadow

08-21-2009

I think I Play Jax is imba and should be banned.

12345 ... 8