Use Spirit Visage on Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IFapForMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

Cuz it rocks.

EchoRex

02-13-2010

That build makes baby jesus cry.

IFapForMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

You are aware of the +30% hp regen bonus on spirit visage, aren't you? I was critting hard and tanking like old mundo before exec calling.

here is another game i did well in.

EchoRex

02-13-2010

Just attacks too slow to be a legitimate threat that way, which means there's no reason to target him till last, which means the tankage is wasted, which caused the problem in the first place.

But yes, the new spirit visage works well at countering heal reductions, with that item it makes heal reduction effects on Sadism do 40% of maximum over 12sec instead of 25% of maximum over 12sec.

Fried

02-13-2010

its the same cost in gold as executioners, and calling is still better for dps then visage is for tanks and support. visage is suppose to be anti exectuioners, i think.

it is a great item on him, for sure. for added fun get a soraka too and have her grab that visage, and just laugh at the other team who cant outheal both of you in teamfights even with executioners

mundo is for sure one of the most fun heroes to play, but he doesnt bring much as a tank in 5v5 play

keftes

Recruiter

02-13-2010

Mundo is now godmode if people are stupid enough not to get Exec's calling

Fried

02-13-2010

mmmmmmmmm junior member

IFapForMoney

02-13-2010

Caused what problem? I carried the first team and won both games. I attack fine with zeal. i get tri force or phantom dancer. my primary goal isnt to do damage it's to tank in a fight and i bring plenty of damage with burning agony, cleaver and masochism hits. I don't understand what you are saying... I 1v1 plenty of champs and I won bcuz of the cleaver and my hp regen. It may even be worth getting a starks after warmogs, boots, and spirit visage.

IFapForMoney

02-13-2010

??? I tanked fine.

keftes

Recruiter

02-13-2010

Why even think of getting starks on mundo?