Buff Kayle

Rework her Passive, and give Righteous Fury a passive effect 25 62.50%
Only rework her Passive 8 20.00%
Only give Righteous Fury a passive 4 10.00%
Dont change her 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Buff Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nein9nine

02-17-2010

How sad. They themselves only value Kayle's ultimate instead of the whole character. Yet, you see her in so many of the posters and pictures D:.

Saaaaaad Faaaace.

Klinkin

02-17-2010

Yeah, as I've said before, Kayle is my favorite champion partly because of her awesome character design. When I first joined, she was the center champion in the top banner of the website, and the only animated one (the first few frames of her animation actually blocked the other two). She was also in the very front of the Release Party picture.
I can understand what they're getting at with their reasoning, though. Before the nerf, Intervention was almost worth an entire character slot, especially in team fights. Even now, it's a decently powerful ability that can be abused. With ultimate like that, even an average champion would seem overpowered. That being said, she's been nerfed to the point where she's barely worth picking unless you can coordinate on an arranged team to use her ult to its fullest.
Here's another solution: Return Kayle to how she was before the rebuild. Intervention was her E ability and only affected her, while Righteous Fury was her ultimate (though it was on the underpowered side).

XaXa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Righteous fury passive PLEASE!

GringoStarr

02-18-2010

Silverx2 says Kayle is fine. she owns squishys late game.

TheTruhan

02-18-2010

I love Kayle how she is now, but a few buffs for her would be nice. Currently playing Kayle is really...brain-straining I suppose, it makes my eyes go sore fast. Anyhow, a rework to her passive would be great (I wonder if they can just keep the current passive and up the bonus damage to reckoning by 50% and not 25%). Don't know about a passive for her E though, would be nice, but maybe unnecessary, not reall sure about that one.

BankBank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2010

Riot's asleep at the wheel on this one. I've pretty much stopped playing Kayle, and she is my most played champ.

GringoStarr

02-18-2010

bankbank how many games do you have as kayle?

if they made her passive global so that anytime a champ died anywhere it would go off it would be perfect, but probably overpowered.

Klinkin

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GringoStarr View Post
if they made her passive global so that anytime a champ died anywhere it would go off it would be perfect, but probably overpowered.
Meh, it wouldn't be that much more useful unless it triggered off an enemy champion dying when someone else killed them. Then you could use the AS boost to kill a tower or some **** like that. Really, though, bonus AS procing off someone dying is not all that useful. Maybe if it refreshed Intervention?
Also, I want Reckoning to go back to 100% bonus damage and 4-second stun when an ally has recently died.

Layotees

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinkin View Post
Maybe if it refreshed Intervention?
Lol, really?

Kayle is balanced, she's just not very fun. Somehow I think it's a little more important that we get a few of the bad characters up to speed before we worry about the ones that people find a little boring.

GringoStarr

02-22-2010

i have tons of fun playing kayle.