Buff Kayle

Rework her Passive, and give Righteous Fury a passive effect 25 62.50%
Only rework her Passive 8 20.00%
Only give Righteous Fury a passive 4 10.00%
Dont change her 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Buff Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

02-13-2010

Her passive needs to be changed away from dying

I can just imagine a kayle player saying "Im not going to heal or protect you because I want the 25% damage increase, so hurry up and die" --- this being incredibly stupid since kayle specializes in keeping people alive.......

just make her passive proc based on casting abilities other then reckoning

Trivial War

02-13-2010

For me it is pretty good since I like to fight and I can usually kill with Kayle, but the heal is meant for allies so having to see them die is a bit stupid. I guess another part to it would help.

Inukshuk

02-13-2010

Riot, love on Kayle!!!

Blazekaiser

02-13-2010

Righteous Fury needs a longer duration, Holy fervor should change to an attack speed boost every time she hits the same target, but only 3-5% hit and a a 8-10 hit cap(so gains 40-50% attack speed boost maximum from it).

Change Intervention to a Passive Dodge Aura for 5/7/10%, and heals by by 10% of the damage avoided, with 800 range.

Klinkin

02-14-2010

I recently posted a complete remake for Kayle. Word from the Council is that they didn't like it and didn't want to waste Kayle, who they called "lopsided."
I support both of these. Kayle's passive either encourages to KS your carry or let your allies die, neither of which is good for the type of champion Kayle is (tank/support hybrided with tank/physical dps, with a fair amout of caster-basically, every type in the game). Righteous Fury has a long CD for its duration (compare Davion's Elder Dragon Form from DotA; 60 duration, 115 cd).

Zeta

02-14-2010

She needs a total rework from square one.

DeeBeeP

02-14-2010

After a multitude of games figuring out a viable DPS build her I like her alot albeit she does have shortcomings.

She is very much a hybrid that can dps/tank/heal exceptionally but she can't do either reasonably well. I've played her mainly as DPS and I can probably give the most feedback on that aspect of her play.

Righteous Fury is effective at keeping her out of danger, especially when laning early game. The bonus damage on it great, it's so effective that I rarely engage in fights unless I have it up. If anything were to be changed to this ability I think it should be permanent since it's a staple to her doing any melee damage.

Her Passive isn't very worthwhile. There's times where it is amazing and allows you to put out a lot of damage in team fights where your team is dominating but if your on the losing end it really doesn't do much to salvage a fight that's going south for your team or what's left of it.

Considering how slow her base attack speed is her Passive should give her something like 50% attack speed buff while retaining the 10% buff to nearby champions. Kayle may be a decent pusher but unless your laneing with another pusher you won't make a difference.

Talamare

02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazekaiser View Post
Righteous Fury needs a longer duration, Holy fervor should change to an attack speed boost every time she hits the same target, but only 3-5% hit and a a 8-10 hit cap(so gains 40-50% attack speed boost maximum from it).

Change Intervention to a Passive Dodge Aura for 5/7/10%, and heals by by 10% of the damage avoided, with 800 range.
Intervention doesnt need to be changed
Intervention half the time is the only reason people want a Kayle

Also her base attack speed is far too low to make your version of holy fervor work properly

Nein9nine

02-14-2010

Last hitting with her is a pain for me @_@.
I'm not sure if it is her attack animation or something but it seems like it is harder with her than any other character.
^But yea, her attack speed is pitiful.

Talamare

02-14-2010

Kayle is mainly a fair hero to play

She just needs these minor changes and she will probably be perfect