Buff Kayle

Rework her Passive, and give Righteous Fury a passive effect 25 62.50%
Only rework her Passive 8 20.00%
Only give Righteous Fury a passive 4 10.00%
Dont change her 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Buff Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

02-12-2010

Rework her passive and give Righteous Fury a passive effect

Righteous Fury = Flaming Sword btw

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

I actually wouldn't mind her getting buffed up. She is pretty underpowered I've only actually seen one good Kayle player in all my time of playing League of Legends ^_^

Trivial War

02-12-2010

Personally, I think Kayle is good as is. I am generally not horrible with her compared to how bad I am with fate and everyone that's not Heim. I don't see anyway to rework her passive, it gives her attack bonus when someone dies near her, personally I like it since I usually can kill pretty well with her.

Her righteous fury is mainly for farming and catching the occasional person who thinks they can run even though you have a speed boost and a damaging slow. If it is given a passive, maybe like a small splash or slight fire damage over time.

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

Honestly I think it would be neat if some skills were totally removed, and new ones were added.

Trivial War

02-12-2010

Like what? How it is now, Judicator is variable, able to support and be a strong hero attacker.
You remove her slow, there goes her damage and her slow.

Take away her heal it makes her last less time in a lane and takes away a good bit of her support area, as well as speed which is good for chasing.

The Righteous Fury allows her to stay out of danger and gain gold and exp fast early game or help defend with splash late game. It could be reworked, but taking it out entirely would put her in danger and force her to self heal more.

The ult could be reworked or taken it, for me it is great, allowing me to stop at least some portion of the massive caging/stunning/pounding I usually get while playing Kayle and it allows you to save your allies if they are running and low.

Personally, Kayle is fine the way she is to me, but her Righteous could get a bit more boost, though not to much.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-13-2010

All of Kayle's skills are fine as they are.
But I would like an active part to her passive because Kayle has the only passive that is not constant in the whole League. Though I do think that 25% more damage to Reckoning is nice, a 10 second window is pretty small especially if your team is dying by you which then means you're running and not planning to turn back or, if you're killing them they're running away and are not going to let you hit them with a Reckoning.

Trivial War

02-13-2010

Beef, if people run from you too often, get Philosopher's stone as you start out, and farm and kill up to a trinity. Having trinity and then using the speed/heal buff on you to get close enough to use the slow move then wail away at em.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivial War View Post
Beef, if people run from you too often, get Philosopher's stone as you start out, and farm and kill up to a trinity. Having trinity and then using the speed/heal buff on you to get close enough to use the slow move then wail away at em.
I'm not saying that I have problems with runners in general, but 10 seconds for Kayle's passive is not long enough. It's only long enough to cast one Reckoning and perhaps you may never even get that chance.

Trivial War

02-13-2010

Maybe they can increase the time, but if they need to balance, -5 or -10 % bonus for about 10-15 more seconds seems okay.

IFapForMoney

02-13-2010

Her passive needs reworked big time. I think a passive buff when an enemy dies (like eve) would be better than having to wait until a teammate dies to get a passive bonus.