[guide] Shaco: Pennywise eat your heart out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadiquito

03-16-2011

If updating this is even relevant, maybe update the fact that he can use abilities while in stealth without unstealthing.

CroakerX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
Lets not also forget, as if I needed to defend AP shaco, all but one of his abilities scales very well with AP, where as only two work off of AD.

In summary, suck my ****, you may all die in a bee infested fire, and I shant bother responding again.
Well then.

This guide is, as you would say, ****ing ******** Ass************ awesome.

However, AD shaco is not bad; noob AD shaco is terrible. With good AD shaco ultimate you basically deal double damage. Shaco's the only character who gets that. Also, no intelligent shaco can be bad, because if you only use decieve to run away you will almost never ever die, and this is why shaco is one of the best characters in the game.

ViSiOnInG

03-16-2011

worst..... guide... ever.... hope this scrub is trolling ROFL. real 1300 player. trying to giver advice :S don't understand that.

Jkase

03-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSiOnInG View Post
worst..... guide... ever.... hope this scrub is trolling ROFL. real 1300 player. trying to giver advice :S don't understand that.
This guide is so old it's not particularly viable anymore. If you read some of the other comments you'd know that... Also... Condon wrote some of the best/funniest guides ever... it shows that you haven't been around the forum very long that you would call him a scrub lol.

Raidin2Point0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Condon > Chuck Norris

so dont bring **** his way or the MFing Cho'Gath will eat your face and have a side helping of your first born

Kaedrian

07-18-2011

A side note, Zhonya's Ring has been replaced by Zhonya's Hourglass (tanky ap) and Rabadon's Deathcap (strictly ap... a lot of it.) The Hourglass has the same passive stasis for 2 seconds and gives 100 ap and 50 armor. The Deathcap now provides 155 AP and a passive 30% increase in AP. I guess it's up to you to decide if you need more survivability in a pinch or if you need a bigger 2shiv nuke.

ikeblade

01-22-2012

bump