[guide] Shaco: Pennywise eat your heart out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crayon Puppet

06-10-2010

This guide has bumped a shaco up a couple notched on my list of heroes to buy

Brees

06-10-2010

cant believe people are taking a guide that advoctes philosopher's stone seriously. this build is trash for ap shaco.

look up my account for some real ap shaco dominance.

Booty Colin

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees View Post
cant believe people are taking a guide that advoctes philosopher's stone seriously. this build is trash for ap shaco.

Cool Story bro. OMG look at my roflllpwnage. nobody cares, brah. you offer no constructive advice nor useful criticism. basically you just /rage then **** off. so i don't like you very much.

Brees

06-10-2010

i offered a lot of constructive criticism. this guide is terrible, what more do you need me to say? I am constructing your future as a better player when you don't follow this guide.

0Wolfheart0

06-12-2010

And that's the second condon guide where I meet you, again with your arrogant ways and nothing more to say than "this guide sucks" without any kind of argument...

Now, rly, get out of here...

Fluffy1

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees View Post

i looked up your profile, your build is terrible and theres little to no variation, judging by the amount of kills you get each game and based on the fact you havent even played shaco that much your likely playing in mid-low elo. the fact your entire build relies on the soulstealer is bad. in higher elo you wont get stacks easily, people wont wonder round on their own especially not in the jungle, they will gank you at the buffs and there will be lots of wards.

ive seen you in many threads just basically sating "i pwn noobs i must rock!" with no relevance or constructive discussion. no you arent good, your scrub.

Bùu

08-11-2010

I personally don't find a guide that has too much humor and sarcasim to be that very good as it distracts the reader and doesn't get to the point soon enough. If you minus the unnecessary stuff your guide would be halfed its size. But I do enjoy reading this and makes me want to buy shaco now.

-Mr.LongSchlong

Machinas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLongSchlong View Post
I personally don't find a guide that has too much humor and sarcasim to be that very good as it distracts the reader and doesn't get to the point soon enough. If you minus the unnecessary stuff your guide would be halfed its size. But I do enjoy reading this and makes me want to buy shaco now.

-Mr.LongSchlong
You're right in that it takes longer to get to the point, but I believe it keeps you more focused on the guide overall, and less likely to just skim over it and miss the important stuff.

On an unrelated note, here are a couple of other fun JitB taunts I've heard --

- I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD!
- Jack in the Cube is love <3

Sc3ptor

09-12-2010

Wondering if Condon will update this awesome guide. Some of the things he talks about no longer works due to the recent nerf

Dishbag

09-13-2010

pennywise scared the **** out of me as a kid.

come to think of it

he still scares the **** out of me