Non ****py guides subforum?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermifax

02-12-2010

Can we get a sticky or sub forum for peer reviewed good guides. Perhaps reviewed by the mods/riot and/or council folks

We seem to have a rash of ****py guides lately. It would be nice to be able to find out which ones don't suck when you're trying a new champ.

I hesitate to mention this but that other game has something similar and it is pretty nice.

xSJx

02-13-2010

I agree. Need an "approved guides" section, too much outdated guides and stuff.

roninsm

02-13-2010

+1. Would help a lot.

ChaosGopherSucks

02-13-2010

+1, would help especially since most of the guides are outdated

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

does this forum really block out "cr4ppy"..? Like... really?

XmasHamm

02-13-2010

This is an awesome Idea. The guides currently are really bad/disorganized/out of date. Perhaps we could have a new forum title "guide reviewer" or something about helping new players. This new title would come with the responsibility of reading through the guides and placing an "official" rating next to them?

I'm not sure the specifics but I agree that someone for sure needs to start cleaning the guides forum out.

PatMcGroyne

02-13-2010

*cough* it exists look at the stickies Guide to Guides... P.S I'm new and I knew that

Bad News Bear

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
*cough* it exists look at the stickies Guide to Guides... P.S I'm new and I knew that
No there isn't, only a list of guides. Which are mostly outdated, if we're all missing something then link it.