[Guide] Nocturne...The Jungling Nightmare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaMx

03-22-2011

bump

ogel

03-22-2011

Im not claiming to be extremely good at jungling Noc, but I have found this works for me:
I take cloth armor and 5 health pots
1. go to the enemies Wraiths smiting the big one and q/auto attack the rest down
2. move to your wolves q/auto attack, pick up w
3. go to your wraiths (smite should almost be ready so wait for it) get q again
4. golemns, pick up e
5. blue buff (wait for smite, it should almost be ready)
6. back to base and buy
7. red buff, pick up q again
by this time your jungle should start respawning so you should be able to get to lvl 6 rly quick for the ult gank

I like doing this cus it screws up their jungler and I can almost out lvl the solo lanes

jaMx

03-23-2011

If you can pull that off it works, but don't give first blood

Z3RGLING

03-25-2011

Hey your on my smurfs friend list played with you before. you are an amazing nocturne i just bought him on my smurf and have been playing him like you did when we played haha

jaMx

03-25-2011

aww thanks, i've been working on it

Clodiman

03-26-2011

Quote:
Purchase your starting items Cloth armor + 5 health potions and head for the Blue buff. It is impossible to solo this! You need to communicate to your solo mid that they need to pull aggro so that you can finish it.
Really? i solo this guy everytime i jungle with Noct....with no problems but i use the Flat HP quints

jaMx

03-26-2011

yea, ive gotten a few reports that with health quints you can, but i'd rather just have your mid pull aggro...and even with health quints i'd say having mid pull would be a lot better

Clodiman

03-27-2011

actually i revisited my rune page....no more hp quints and i can still solo it....admittedly if they were to have a Warwick i would be in deep trouble and then i would see the need for a bit of aggro yanking

ogel

03-27-2011

i don't see any need to go to blue right away, unless your worried about the other team stealing it. You can clear your jungle and still have plenty of mana for blue w/o going back to base, that way you get more use out of it.

Samandris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

yea i noticed that noc can solo blue at lvl 1 im lvl 25 and im fully runed up for what i can get now and soloed him no problem still got low but its expected at lvl 25