Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Borderless windowed mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locusta

07-03-2011

love this ty , except it doesnt seem to work. and im not having ANY luck with Shiftwindow.

Dimzy

07-16-2011

If I develop for riot for free, will they let me implement a better dual screen?

A Velociräptor

07-23-2011

This already exists and can be done, you just need to mod a few files. I'll find the exact ones in a minute...

"1) Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\ whatever numbered folder is in there, there should only be one \deploy\DATA\CFG

2) Inside that folder there will be a file named "game"

3) Open with notepad.

4) Under "Windowed=1" (or "Windowed=0" if you don't have League of Legends currently set to windowed mode) make a new line and put "BorderlessWindow=1"

Originally posted in some thread in the GD. There is another way (which I use) but it is more difficult. This is the easiest way.

LuckyTofu

08-08-2011

your wish has been granted

Rastaking

08-28-2011

They already have a borderless window mode as of August 28, 2011.
Just Do the Following IN-GAME: Esc>Video Options/Settings>and change it to borderless
Hope this helped?