Borderless windowed mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locusta

07-03-2011

love this ty , except it doesnt seem to work. and im not having ANY luck with Shiftwindow.

Dimzy

07-16-2011

If I develop for riot for free, will they let me implement a better dual screen?

A Velociräptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

This already exists and can be done, you just need to mod a few files. I'll find the exact ones in a minute...

"1) Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\ whatever numbered folder is in there, there should only be one \deploy\DATA\CFG

2) Inside that folder there will be a file named "game"

3) Open with notepad.

4) Under "Windowed=1" (or "Windowed=0" if you don't have League of Legends currently set to windowed mode) make a new line and put "BorderlessWindow=1"

Originally posted in some thread in the GD. There is another way (which I use) but it is more difficult. This is the easiest way.

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

your wish has been granted

Rastaking

08-28-2011

They already have a borderless window mode as of August 28, 2011.
Just Do the Following IN-GAME: Esc>Video Options/Settings>and change it to borderless
Hope this helped?