Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Borderless windowed mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrinkle

Recruiter

02-12-2010

Any plans to add an option to remove the border in windowed mode? I run a two monitor setup so I'd prefer not to have the lengthy swap fullscreen requires whenever I wish to take a moment out of the game to, say, respond to a message from someone.

Windowed mode isn't currently useful for me, since I want to run the game at full size. At full res, the border and title bar prevent me from scrolling the map down with my mouse, as I can't hit the bottom edge of the screen.

PerfectH

02-12-2010

I support this.

/signed

zDefender

07-22-2010

not gonna lie....we need this.

mikeyikeey

07-22-2010

I don't know where this went, but maybe it needs some rallying!

Nomad Wanderer

Recruiter

08-16-2010

+1 pls

IS16f17fc15f132f5564d66

08-16-2010

+1, even if I don't play in windowed mode... Once I had to play that way and the game was unplayable (at least the way I play in full screen)

QuickDraw McLawl

08-16-2010

I would love to see this implemented, but I found a workaround - moving the window so the borders are off the screen. There are a few ways to do this, but I just use an autohotkey script I already have in my startup folder called altwindowdrag. The site I found it on is down right now, so here's a shortened link to google's cache of the site (download link still works oddly enough).http://http://tinyurl.com/3xhvbxsBasically, it just lets you move a window by clicking anywhere in it while holding down alt (a functionality found in some Linux window managers)

surefire

09-17-2010

PLEASE add borderless windowed mode!

TildeMerand

09-18-2010

Quote:
MrCrinkle:
Any plans to add an option to remove the border in windowed mode? I run a two monitor setup so I'd prefer not to have the lengthy swap fullscreen requires whenever I wish to take a moment out of the game to, say, respond to a message from someone.

Windowed mode isn't currently useful for me, since I want to run the game at full size. At full res, the border and title bar prevent me from scrolling the map down with my mouse, as I can't hit the bottom edge of the screen.

Lengthly? I too run a dual monitor setup...My screens don't even flicker or do anything when I Alt + Tab out of the game. it's literally a split nano second...Hardware too slow?

supnmu

09-19-2010

Search Google for ShiftWindow. Amazing program.