Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bore them to death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Granrok

02-12-2010

On the general discussion thread I made a post about building a team designed on boring an opponent to death.

I suggested
1) Cho-gath
2) Alistar
3) Malphite
4) Rammus
5) Blitz

thoughts on making the hardest team to kill with the sole intent of boring the other team to death so they quit? I considered swapping in the crystal knight for more heals.

Jothki

02-12-2010

That strategy is somewhat weakened by the fact that you have towers, inhibitors, and a nexus.

Granrok

02-12-2010

Yes well aware of the dynamics of the game. However many teams I have played against still seam to love the kill, and having a team that is very difficult to do that to typically annoys people.

ItsCollin

02-12-2010

Have fun with no range. By the way, people won't quit unless you are playing bads, they will just get their carry ridiculously farmed and then win.

Almitt

Adjudicator

02-12-2010

also some of the combos you can put togheter with these guys are rather leathal.
Rammus + Blitz in a lan = 2 sec towertanking with a pull.
they all have pretty sweet knockup effects and stuns, so it would really annoy people.
also some of them are dual use characters, rammus for example is an awesome ganker and tower destroyer.

the only problem would be going up against any good range hero...

discomatt

02-12-2010

Replace Cho'Gath with Twitch.

Win.

ItsCollin

02-12-2010

Quote:
Almitt:
also some of the combos you can put togheter with these guys are rather leathal.
Rammus + Blitz in a lan = 2 sec towertanking with a pull.
they all have pretty sweet knockup effects and stuns, so it would really annoy people

True, but they would get very harassed early game and wouldn't be able to stop the ranged carries from farming. There are a few good combos here, but as an entire team it is lacking some key roles.

Almitt

Adjudicator

02-12-2010

good solution too my problem discomatt

Almitt

Adjudicator

02-12-2010

well collin, any tank player will tell you that you can freely harass a tank, as most tanks have a high defence and also usually starts with a regrowth

Xirus

Recruiter

02-12-2010

Drop two tanks, pick up Pantheon and TF, and get five fortifies.

Give the Pantheon and TF last whisper, bloodrazor, and something with + damage (malady and black cleaver?)

Proceed to teleport > backdoor the enemy team whilst your three tanks + 5 fortifies hold them off.