Which runes for AP Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxiik

02-12-2010

which runes do i have to use to make it just GRAB->FIST->ULTI=KILL??

my items are:
dorans ring
boots of sfitness..(maybe should be changed for sorceres boots)
deathfire grasp(if there are tanks)/Zhonyas ring(more dmg)
then rylais scepter

Pwnacus Maximus

02-12-2010

i start off with sapphire, then upgrade to catalyst. then i go for sheen, and then the rest of the trinity force, then for frozen heart, then altma's for good measure. it does pretty good for me.

EDIT: for runes, I use a full crit page, because your combo does enough damage that all is needed is a couple crits to finish them off.

Dobry Den

02-12-2010

As far as itemization goes (off topic), I always start with Meki Pendant (+mana regen) + 2x HP pots.

After many games with Sapphire, which is tempting because it helps build Sheen/Trinity, I find myself more constantly out of mana than with Meki Pendant. The potions also ensure that you have another 400 health in your pocket so you can take more chances to do things like last hit.

Even on AP blitz, I'd still get Armor Penetration reds, Dodge yellows, and Cooldown Reduction blues/quint. CDR on AP blitz is HUGE. Combined with Frozen Heart, you're in serial punch spam territory which, worse case scenario, just buys time and ruins your target's day while your ultimate cools.

Graty

02-12-2010

AP Blitzcrank?

Toxiik

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangler View Post
As far as itemization goes (off topic), I always start with Meki Pendant (+mana regen) + 2x HP pots.

After many games with Sapphire, which is tempting because it helps build Sheen/Trinity, I find myself more constantly out of mana than with Meki Pendant. The potions also ensure that you have another 400 health in your pocket so you can take more chances to do things like last hit.

Even on AP blitz, I'd still get Armor Penetration reds, Dodge yellows, and Cooldown Reduction blues/quint. CDR on AP blitz is HUGE. Combined with Frozen Heart, you're in serial punch spam territory which, worse case scenario, just buys time and ruins your target's day while your ultimate cools.
yep but i found that i dont need CDR runes because my build gaves me the shortest cooldown for ulti its 24sec and cant be more low.. so i dont need cdr from runes..

or maybe if ill make cdr runes then dont buy cdr items i can buy ap items instead.. :/

hm some1else?