League of Legends Free IP/RP Hack scams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iWreckYouz

03-20-2011

So i was browsing youtube and i stumbled across several videos that claim that they are able to get infinite IP/RP through the use of hacks. This is obviously a scam of some sort, and i feel Riot should take action against this to ensure that no LoL players are affected by it, altough it is so obvious that no one with common sense should... oh ****, SAVE OUR COMMUNITY!!
Comments need to be approved by the uploader and there are zero negative reviews, so that makes it pretty clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTWbK4nYrQ
This is an "IP Hack"
The person who made this video was kind enough to leave his summoner display name in the video. His name is "Neavon".
There are several more videos around, too.

Edit: So yeah, right after i posted this i realized that theres not much Riot can do against it... And i am also sure they are aware of this problem unless they live under a rock. /facepalm

Schellering

03-20-2011

"no one with common sense should... oh ****, SAVE OUR COMMUNITY!" made me ROFL. and yes, this is a major problem, seeing as most of the community is pre-teens who have no common sense...

Faku97

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

detengan a los hakcers..o caeremos a sus pies

Faku97

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

plz stop the hakers or they win!

Tyrone

09-11-2011

people necro support threads now?

A Flock Of Teemo

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWreckYouz View Post
So i was browsing youtube and i stumbled across several videos that claim that they are able to get infinite IP/RP through the use of hacks. This is obviously a scam of some sort, and i feel Riot should take action against this to ensure that no LoL players are affected by it, altough it is so obvious that no one with common sense should... oh ****, SAVE OUR COMMUNITY!!
Comments need to be approved by the uploader and there are zero negative reviews, so that makes it pretty clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTWbK4nYrQ
This is an "IP Hack"
The person who made this video was kind enough to leave his summoner display name in the video. His name is "Neavon".
There are several more videos around, too.

Edit: So yeah, right after i posted this i realized that theres not much Riot can do against it... And i am also sure they are aware of this problem unless they live under a rock. /facepalm
it a link o a referral code so at lvl 5 or 10 user gets free rp not hack no problem just stupid ppl giving smart ppl free rp

KeegsFTW

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faku97 View Post
plz stop the hakers or they win!
i had to lol at the blatant stupidity of that statement.

sony said the same thing and look what happened ^_^

and as for the comment that started the discussion i had to bring up Darwinism to your argument. you mess up once you learn your lesson. let them learn on their own

LezkOnline

12-29-2011

Brasileira Peteira

SkitZ HitZ

01-17-2012

these hacksdont even work anyways...