Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High ELO Jax... ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AssFuk

02-12-2010

Is there any way? Heard a lot of hate about Jax but I love him as a hero.

Thx for help

KhaoticImp

02-12-2010

I personally havent seen a Jax in months, even during his last free week I didnt see a single jax.

Its a shame because he's a fun champion and with that new hockey skin Im dieing to buy it and try him out.
I suppose you could check Leaguecraft.com for any guides.

AFKray

02-12-2010

personally the only success I've had in high ELO is building him basically as a tank. I run with Dodge Runes and it's actually quite fun to jump into the fray and die in 5 seconds instead of 3.

Timlankey

02-12-2010

There can definitely be a high elo Jax. Wazzabi plays a high-elo Warwick.

Any champion can be high-elo as long as someone gets good enough with them to make top 500.

Prinnybomb

02-12-2010

For me personally, granted I may not be top tier elo man or anything, but I like AP jax.

I used to play him strictly dps and survivability. Which still works, but honestly not that great imo. Tank Jax I have seen work well. I just like AP Jax cause his AP ratios are beaaaaaaastly and if you get a good early advantage you turn into a melee Annie. Kinda fun.

Morzas

02-12-2010

Big McLargeHuge plays Jax. Take a look at his profile to see how he does it.

AssFuk

02-12-2010

How can I see his profile?

AFKray

02-13-2010

Quote:
Morzas:
Big McLargeHuge plays Jax. Take a look at his profile to see how he does it.

well his build involves the tanky build. It pretty much has a core item of Force of Nature. Goes Regen pendant --> FoN.