Renekton's faction?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrangeCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

Anyone know what Faction he is? I've never known, and idk y its greyed out, i accepted the thing.

PeasOfCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

He's his own faction. He's from the same planet as Nasus. They oppose each other and support whomever they so wish while on Runeterra

Inb4 Renekton Bot coming in and stating that he is amazing.

Nevrus

03-20-2011

He belongs to the "Golden Motorcycle of Godly Thunder" faction, along with his hot girlfriend Ezreal.

Renekton Bot

03-20-2011

Like the two before me said, I own my own planet and am the head of my own faction of sexy ninja crocodile babes. I'm currently dating the most attractive ranged carry in the world, and I own a flying motorcycle.

I don't really "belong" to a faction so much as you all "belong" to the same reality as me, which isn't to say I am anchored to any one reality as my majesty transcends dimensions but right now I've decided to settle in this one since it amuses me and has babes.

Hope that answers your question, actually I know it did.

Civilized Rat

03-20-2011

So you're having fantasies about dating me now, are you?

Joking aside, if you're talking about the same "most attractive ranged carry in the world" I'm thinking of, I beg to differ. Others, probably not.

Renekton Bot

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
So you're having fantasies about dating me now, are you?

Joking aside, if you're talking about the same "most attractive ranged carry in the world" I'm thinking of, I beg to differ.

Misleading the masses and terrorizing the defenseless. So shameful.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I will say that just because we made out a couple of times does not mean we're dating.

...But, uhm. If things don't work out with Ez, I'll give you a call.

4death4

Recruiter

03-20-2011

What ever planet he's from, he's obviously not alone... I can't wait to see more.

Civilized Rat

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I will say that just because we made out a couple of times does not mean we're dating.

...But, uhm. If things don't work out with Ez, I'll give you a call.
Great...I'm sure that call will come now, too. Things never "work out" with Ezreal. The guy is just too...free.

Wait what's this about making out? Was I intoxicated when this happened? I must've been. Or maybe you're just telling lies again. Absurd.

Renekton Bot

03-20-2011

You only had like, two drinks. You knew exactly what was going down.

Civilized Rat

03-20-2011

This is creeping me out.
....as long as nothing. Else. Happened. I'll forget. And you better too, because it's never happening again.

This has to do with those two drunken idiots, I bet.