Support by Skribbles broke my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

Im Katten, the guy who sits on irc all day long, and I got an issue.

I managed to get a hold on my brothers account to post this.

To start with, I got the issue first where my password wouldnt work on the forums, but to play and login to the pvp.net it still worked.

My secret question broke down and didnt work, so I mailed support, for the first time I noticed a slow answering until recently when Skribbles (Alex) answered my call.

After some informationchange to prove it was my account he changed my secret question.
Now when I try to recover it, it states that my account dont EXIST... At first I was meh, but now I cant login to pvp.net and play the game.

It states that my accountname OR password might be wrong.
Why am I posting this on the forums?
I hope someone that can help me with my issue before tomorrow or next day, I hope to play today, had some plans with my friends

---------------

SIDENOTE
When I try to recover my accountname with my mail-adress, it states that my account dont exist either, Skribbles, you deleted mah intranets!

GearsPoweredfool

02-12-2010

Oh my god, he's dead.

I'm a doctor.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-12-2010

This isn't something we can deal with here. It would probably be best to e-mail support@riotgames.com again and let them know what happened.

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearsPoweredfool View Post
Oh my god, he's dead.

I'm a doctor.
CALL MUNDO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
This isn't something we can deal with here. It would probably be best to e-mail support@riotgames.com again and let them know what happened.
Yeah I did that, I just hoped that someone that can deal with it notice this aswell, would be sad to sit 1-3 more days waiting for it to get helped, as I had plans to play tonight with my friends from town, im.. whatcha call it? Desperate? Nerd? No-lifer? you get the point