Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No Codes In Box

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSquiggle

Recruiter

02-12-2010

I have been playing LoL for a while now and decided while i was in the city to finally pick up the game, however upon looking inside ive found it has no codes for heroes/riot points etc that was sposed to come with the collectors pack. Im assuming some clever little *&$% has bought the game removed these codes used them on his/her account and then returned the rest of it for there money back (and some clueless sales rep has taken it back) my question is am i mistaken (are the codes hidden somwhere on the disk or some vague page of the manual) or am i going to have to make another trip to the city to get my money back :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-12-2010

Please e-mail [EMAIL="support@riotgames.com"]support@riotgames.com[/EMAIL] for all purchase related issues.