2nd Masteries page...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Popo Falcon

02-27-2010

Great to have but, personally I change my masteries to suit each individual game when I feel necessary, however I can see it would be quite helpful and there is no reason not to.

+1

TreeFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Like hermeneutist said I would also be happy with a quick template that allows me to alter the masteries page realy quick. Any solution would be fine, so please provide one...

Bocalion

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenbloodlord View Post
This feature would help alot sometimes i end up picking a masteries page that is built for 2 characters since i always seem to have to pick according to my team.
/signed

Dirt Work

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

/signed

I have said this in vent several times to my friends......

blackjackz

03-20-2010

+1

I have no idea why they made 2nd rune page but not 2nd masteries page anyway.

2 rune page so that you can switch between different types of heroes during champ selection, but 1 masteries page so that you are screwed with no masteries if you cannot click in time?

Jmmy86

03-20-2010

Yea I usually have more need to change masteries than rune pages. I have to change the masteries in pieces too . Because many people leave and every time I have to spend all my masteries again. And when I am nearly done, I get kicked out of champ select (because someone leaves) and have to set the masteries again... -.-

So I set a few and than save and than set some others, until they are all set... This would also be improved with more pages, like with the runes.

Ow and while you're at it, I wouldn't mind to have more than 2 mastery pages XD

Aliksandr

03-20-2010

I support this idea, it would really help to make my League of Legends experiernce less frustrating. When someone picks your champion right from the start redoing masteries can be done, but when you need to pick a different champion when the team looks to be lacking in a certain department when it's late in the countdown it's neigh impossible. So I'm stick with a champion I tailored my mastiers for in these situations, and hurt the team because I can't respec my masteries fast enough.

Thanks for listening Riot, hope this can be implimented soon.

Monzie

03-24-2010

/signed
/bump

GayQueen

Recruiter

03-24-2010

agree, its realy needed, when you have 2 rune pages and only 1 masteries page there is no time to change both in time. I am playing Assasins usually or mages, but when is here no tank i can choose him, but i must be really quick to change build and also masteries page as well. If i do not make it in time opponent have big advantage again me, because be honest - at lvl 30 game is lot about runes, they are like 7th item

DeathWingSC

03-24-2010

Why isn't this in the game yet?
Why hasn't riot answered?
This is a huge problem there is no excuse.
TELL ME WHY YOU GUYS AREN'T LOOKING INTO THIS!