2nd Masteries page...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TreeFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

I m not sure if someone already brought it up but I would like to see a second Masteries page, kinda like the rune page solution.
That way, if someone picks my hero of choice, I can take an AP hero and choose the right mastery page instead of building up a fitting tree in a rush...

CyberJack

02-12-2010

Yeah that would really be great.
You would be able to build a second Mastery Page for another Hero class.

E.g. One for Mages and one for Tanks.

Dathadorne

02-18-2010

This should have been implemented from the start,
+1

Darkmana

02-19-2010

I suggested this myself at one point, it would be really handy.

Lord Lothar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2010

This second Mastery Page would be helpfull.
If someone picked my first char i have only some seconds to change my mastery points.
It is a huge disadvantage if i wouldnt finished the new setup.

Pls do it

Greetings

ICE-LORD NUNU
LL

aussiedoc3r

02-24-2010

agreed - must be in the next patch.

Its BS that if im spected for caster and 2 people rush casters forcing me to tank/ melee with an ineffective masteries set up.

The only reason why i drop from champ screen is if im masteries wont match my chosen toon. Now with the forced waiting time i get penalised for not maximising my champion choice.

MEOW MEANS NO

Recruiter

02-26-2010

I'm definitely giving full support to this, I'm very tired of having to change masteries when I play different heroes(like support caster -> phys dps), 2 rune pages is already a god send... masteries can easily make it less stressful during the champion pick selection screen as I'm nearly always forced to reset masteries, then put them all in before the timer is down.

hermeneutist

02-26-2010

alternatively, make each individual mastery toggle-able.
why should we have to respec 30 pts for just 1 or 2 changes?? it's highly inefficient and can cause major problems: e.g. not saving focus in time when game starts -> NO MASTERIES. pretty dumb thing to happen.

DGK Auft of Air

02-27-2010

i like the mad rush, but sometimes ive stuffed up with deciding on hero then not having enough time to change then be dissapointed before game start

+1

Ravenbloodlord

02-27-2010

This feature would help alot sometimes i end up picking a masteries page that is built for 2 characters since i always seem to have to pick according to my team.