The game is falling apart.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarisPiIton

03-25-2011

I'm floating in the 1200's at the moment, I will frequently run into people that can't jungle (even though they own decent jungle champions), or 'just don't feel like it'... Normal games are already boring enough without a jungler, in ranked it's a must for a good game, so 90% of the games I jungle.

I can't discuss to heavily on this subject as I have only been playing since December, but I find that ranked needs good guidelines before being able to start playing (atleast, the current guidelines suck).

archenemey

03-26-2011

Every time you play with a " baddy" report him. If everyone starts doing this then riot can ban the people that cosistantly get reported.

Curse of Skaldy

03-26-2011

lol

Shiro Emiya

03-27-2011

it is possible that if you are in that bracket you belong there.. and I am sure everyone whos dieng isnt a baddie its possible that perhaps their lanepartner is a passive/defencive player and they are an Agressive First blood dbl kill type :P that doesnt mix well because one will always want to fight fight fight and the other will always want to hug hug hug

and in that situation its both players fault!!!

Meserion

03-27-2011

I think the biggest problem here is the teammates don't communicate enough or acknowledge that there doing poorly. this leads to feeding and players bringing down there team.

SOLUTION: riot should make a easy to use voice chat system for there games

Griefknight

03-27-2011

I agree
You should play HoN, its on sale for $10 and that sale ends today!

http://heroes of newerth.com/********?r=O4I1H7UC

Meserion

03-27-2011

and Griefknight you should be banned for wasting our time with your worthless post

AstroFluff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

If we ban all the people who are just plain bad at the game. Then only the good players are left and it would get boring and somebody would come up with another reason to ban people. And then we would have all the good players that do/don't do _____. And so on and so forth