Fix your game AT is broke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoonSan CoonSan

02-11-2010

Im so sick of playing with my friend and we are both level 13 and all we play are high level people. I'm just wasting my time playing this stupid game. How can a person who has won 300 games compete with someone who has won 30. Fix your game you ******s. Put a fking level cap so only people within a certian level play each other. I would much rather wait 4 to 5 minutes for a game instead of getting raped for 25 minutes just to surrender. F U and this game I had fun for a while but just getting railed over and over again by 30+ is crazy. I love it when base skills do half your heath at the start of the game because of masteries. F this company and how it says matchmaking is fair. If you ever make a game that you have to pay for I will never buy your ****. you all suck as programmers and i hope you rot in hell

CoonSan CoonSan

02-11-2010

Im just so angry! This game is so good but the matchmaking is so bad. 10 games in a row me and my level 14 friend have played against a team with multiple level 30's. I really want to love this game but as developers you"re are making me hate it. Please fix this. I would even pay modern warefare 2 money if you fixed this. I love this game so much i would pay $60 if it just worked right. God im so mad i cant even type anymore.

QuantumNo2

02-12-2010

Arnold says "STOP WHINING!"