Suspended due to lag and disconnection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMadeThisForJodi

03-19-2011

Hello there, I love playing LoL without any lag issue until today. I started disconnecting serveral times today and stopped after around 2 hours after. I lagged out of 2 games and I got suspended. I don't think it was my fault that I kept disconnecting and eventually getting suspended. Please unsuspend me, so I can play tomorrow too since the lag is fixed. Thanks

Merodo

03-19-2011

I had exactly the same problem, and today is the only day i could play toobad...

iMadeThisForJodi

03-19-2011

i really hope they will some how unsuspend us at least so that I could play through my only week of from work =/

Dr FreakinSmarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2011

Same here, start getting use to using another account cuz they probably wont do anything about it

iMadeThisForJodi

03-19-2011

that sucks... I thought riot games will listen to the community and fix some bugs ... bye LoL until tuesday =/

aswedEMD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2011

No one on the forums can unsuspend/unban, you would have to send a ticket to Riot support, but it would be a lot faster just to wait until your suspension is up. if you seem to be having problems with a connection, until they get figured out, play custom games so you don't get penalized.

RainbowUnicornVi

05-28-2011

Yea me too...
I'm suspended because I lagged. And some time, its too late and I have to go sleep but the game wont finish so I have to force disconnection. So I think suspending player due to quitting games are not a good way to punish players...(If the player has good reason to quit).

RainbowUnicornVi

05-28-2011

LoL isn't a good game if it continues to suspend players that they have to leave the game for good reasons(have to go, have to sleep, have to do homework, have to go to hospital, or want to make my eye rest...)

LongChopStickz

01-01-2013

I recently got unsuspended from a 3 day ban for losing connection on the worst possible moments. Then today I had good internet connection and then all of a sudden I lose connection in the middle of a team battle as amumu. I thought that's ok it's just one leave. The second leave I lost internet connection for the whole day. 7 day ban. Oh my god. Good bye Christmas break...