[Guide] Jungle Mundo for Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawbrrymlk

02-09-2011

Introducing Mundo's own illustrated, and largely illegible guide to jungling on twisted treeline with Mundo:

-Written by Dr. Mundo (PhD) himself!!!

-This is a basic guide to get you started, and let you do what you pleases to suit the particular game!

-While I had some fun with the format; the content of the guide is serious business, and is in fact try-hard mode for 3v3s!

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1253/mundol.jpg

P.S. I didn't include skill leveling in there. Skill leveling is just purely done with the priority of R>E>Q>W (Yes you won't be leveling cleaver first, this is for Junglin!)

KuroKazame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

Pics are a bit too small, but I was able to read everything but your rune choice. =]

Strawbrrymlk

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroKazame View Post
Pics are a bit too small, but I was able to read everything but your rune choice. =]
I fixing this right now, photobucket ensmalled Mundo...

Mundo is mad

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2011

Roflmao it takes skill to write that sloppy.

Matthew21210

02-09-2011

So.... You hit the top jungle if you get blue team, and swing through the whole map if you're on purple? What?

Strawbrrymlk

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew21210 View Post
So.... You hit the top jungle if you get blue team, and swing through the whole map if you're on purple? What?
No the red path (labeled 1) is the first camps. The blue path is what you do after your first trip to the well. I figured it would be easier to distingiush as different colors.

Nekudotayim

02-10-2011

Best. Guide. Ever.

Strawbrrymlk

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekudotayim View Post
Best. Guide. Ever.
Well thank you, I wanted to capture the spirit of playing Mundo, as well as enumerating the strategy!