Is this gear set possible? feedback plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grobforce

02-11-2010

So i play alistar as a more offensive character and im looking to create an item order.

Im wondering if this is possible.

Chalice then Speed boots - Warmogs - zeal - sheen --> lich bane.

finish it up with brutalizer or nashors or guinsoo..

Im not sure if i can acctually buy those 1st 5 or 6 items because space is limited..

eg: if i have chalice, speed, warmogs, and zeal - can i buy sheen and then make lichbane? or am i short on spaces?

Thanks.

Tricolor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

you can have 6 items...
chalice, boots, warmongs, zeal = 4
+1 from sheen = 5
still have one left...

also when you buy lichbane it replaces your sheen so even if you were with 6 items(inlcuding sheen) you would be able to buy it

Grobforce

02-11-2010

so even tho lich bane takes sheen and 2 more items i can buy it as long as i can afforde the entire upgrade at once?

Skorpius

02-11-2010

Yes you can buy the final product straight without the lesser ones if you have enough gold.

Voidgolem

02-11-2010

Yah.

It's cheaper to buy the parts first, but that's obviously not always possible >.>

Doraball

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Yah.

It's cheaper to buy the parts first, but that's obviously not always possible >.>
This is slightly incorrect. It's the same price to purchase it no matter how you go about it, however you get more benefit early when purchasing parts before the final item.

Voidgolem

02-11-2010

Meant cheaper as in individual purchase. Easier to pay 400-odd gold for one part at a time than 2000-something for the complete item right off the bat >.>