[Discussion] The New Gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

Funny, Trogdors DPS build starts the same as my AP build, RoA, Boots of Swiftness, Nashors. Usually the games over by then, but im working for Rylais.

Zodbones

02-12-2010

Gragas with a good amount of hp and regen makes him **** near impossible to kill
got him Warmogs and Force of nature on him and he was always at 50% or more hp after getting focused fired in a team fight.
A few seconds later hes back to full because of massive regen.
Some assassins cant kill him because of DR and regen. Managed to kill eve/shaco 1v1
Gragas can take so many hits before he dies which is great. Planks ult, pantheons ult, and nunus ult and gragas is left with 20-30% hp still XD

Talking Socks

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
Funny, Trogdors DPS build starts the same as my AP build, RoA, Boots of Swiftness, Nashors. Usually the games over by then, but im working for Rylais.
Yes, that's what I'd call an AP build. I don't know why the topic creator tells us not to go AP then shows us that build.

Does anyone know if spirit visage improves the mana gain from drunken rage too?

Shiny Kitty

02-12-2010

I put it up so that people could try it and if a lot of people find it successful...well..then I'll change my views. Added a few more words to make it clearer that I don't really support the AP build but it should be tried.