Twisted Fate Rework: Finished!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphacide

02-11-2010

Essentially, the idea behind this post was that TF has become ridiculously underpowered- and instead of buffing him hes getting another nerf. Now I was tired of all the trolls in "Champion Feedback" So im posting here, hoping for some more accurate input.

---------------------------- ALPHACIDE'S REWORK IDEA--------------------------------
#
(PASSIVE: Pick a Card, every 4 auto attacks, twisted will throw an additional card at random.)
-Red Card, hits the opponent for 5dmg/level (90 at 18) + .75AP and slows them 35% for 3 seconds.
-Green Card, Deals 20 damage/level and heals for the damage inflicted(max 360 at lvl 18).
-Gold Card, deals 5dmg/level(90 at 18) + .85 AP and stuns the target for 1 second.
-Black Card, inflicts 10 dmg/level(180 at 18) + 1.33AP as magic damage, 15% of the damage dealt backfires to twisted fate.
#
(Spell One: Wild Card)
Throws 3 magical cards, applying the effects of 3 random cards from his passive.
Deals an additional 50/70/80/90/100 + .25AP to all enemies it passes through
-50/60/70/80/90 mana
-20/18/16/14/12 second cooldown
#
(Spell Two: 52 Pickup)
Twisted Fate throws a deck of cards in a large semi-circle in front of himself dealing 25/50/75/100/125 damage + .25AP and stunning all effected targets for 1.5 seconds.
-70/90/110/120/140 mana
-60/50/40/30/20 second cooldown
#
(Spell Three: Karma)
PASSIVE: reduces the recoil damage taken from black cards by 5/10/15/20/25%. (at rank 3 black cards will no longer damage you, at rank 4 and 5, they will heal you for 5/10% of the damage done respectively.)
ACTIVE: (Shield) Reduces all damage done to twisted fate 25%.
-10/15/20/25/30 second duration
-35/55/75/95/105 mana
#
(Ultimate: Luck of the Draw)
Twisted Fate teleports to a chosen location on the map, after appearing he is slowed 25% for 6 seconds.
-100/200/300 mana
-60/50/40 second cooldown

Rectal Necrosis

02-11-2010

Sorry mate, that's nerfing twisted fate and I personally adore his passive simply because it lets me get my crit chance.

Besides, this sounds like a bad yu-gi-oh build. Are we also going to recommend his joke be changed to "Wow, this is super special awesome?" and his taunt to become "BROOKLYN RAGE!"

Disdasdefa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Let TF auto-attack himself to death!

Alphacide

02-11-2010

Yea, so maybe the recoil damage on black card is a bit too high. 15% sound better? also wild card through like 6 mobs would be bad on a black card...

Mykra

02-11-2010

I hate the black card. I don't want to auto attack myself to death. especially if I luck out and get three black cards on a wild card, they go through a large group of minions, then I see my health drop to half.

Fr05tbite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

lol WTF this is the worst rework for TF ever!

Everyone thinks TF is OP so it seems that you ahve added a negative effect onto most of his abilities so people wont cry OP or something BUT if you are going to completely rework a champion then you can make all his abilities balanced without giving him negative effects on eveything....

I actually really like your 52 card pickup idea, it sounds good. But TBH the rest is friggin stupid. It sounds like he cannot walk around and attack anything without completely raping himself and applying negative buffs on himself.

"Oh look im going to attack that guy, OUCH, OUCH why am I hurting myself!??!"

Alphacide

02-11-2010

Ok, I reduced the recoil on black card from 25% to 15% than 10% do to popular vote, also reworked karma. input?

ShloobeR

02-11-2010

Would it say 'Twisted fate has been slain by twisted fate' if you proc black card damage too much?

trykki

02-11-2010

Any ability that hurts himself is a bad thing. Abilities should generally avoid drawbacks, IMO.

black card alone keeps him from being useable solo lane
I would prefer if black card simply procced lame ass damage than kill yourself. or better yet, make it silence.

However, since this game is based on SKILL, the amount of random in that build is kinda ridonculous.

AmyOverlord

02-11-2010

The reason that TF is overpowered, which he is, is the fact that he can draw a 1.5 second stun every 5 seconds? I think. That also does AoE damage, slows on the AoE, and does massive damage to the primary target.

Then you have Wild Card, which has the range of a ****ing train and hit like a truck with AP doesn't help either.

But that isn't enough. He also has a GLOBAL teleport which has an amazingly low cooldown. Then his ultimate lets him Reveal every single person the map, even stealthies, and slow them to oblivion. This makes CDR + his ult the best map control in the game. Which isn't balanced at all.

But what is the main OP part is that he can port in WITH Gate and Gold Card and just 1hko you, or take over 1/2 your health. Why? Destiny + Gate. You go nowhere and he's at point-blank range within a second. He then just uses Gold Card + Wild Card and so much of your health is gone.