Good duos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Say i'm laning with a friend, what are some good champs to play? Would soraka and a tank work a lane good? What tank?

aRcKuS

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
Say i'm laning with a friend, what are some good champs to play? Would soraka and a tank work a lane good? What tank?
I wouldn't go support and tank, it will limit your ability to kill / contribute to a fed carry. A tank / initiator like Blitz or Ali paired with a DPS carry hero like Shaco, Nid, etc. would be a far more effective combo, but lots of them work, just depends on play style.

zoau

02-11-2010

singed + ryze is this weeks favorite free champ duo. alistair+ blitz is often mentioned as top duo. if you want soraka in the lane 2nd would be a squishy dps champ who profits most from the heal and mana like yi ashe teemo etc. but i have had hard times against soraka+ alistair too.
check out zilean+ rammus or evelynn - one thing she IS good for is stealth bombing-stunning- digging necks with high heels

Klazzix

02-11-2010

Taric + Sion, Fiddlesticks + Alistar, Morgana + Ryze, Blitzcrank + Rammus

Turgid

02-11-2010

Sion/Viegar/Ryze/Morgana

Sion goes stunna shades + any of the other stunnas = dead champ in a lane.

Zidane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

I know Blitz is just an amazing laning partner in general but I've found that Blitz+Nunu works incredibly well, even with ganking; snowballs and a grab can separate the best of people. A nice pull into an ult works well too.

Twitch + Taric or Janna also works very well for getting FB, just make sure to grab an Ignite with Twitch and you'll usually start out very strong. Usually you'll be able to push a tower within the first few mins with a Janna, Taric you'd just be laning until you can effectively gank.

Edit: Grammatical mistakes -.-;