How to play Champions in one sentence.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valæs

03-21-2011

An enemy has been Swain.

W Blademan

03-21-2011

Mundo- ABC, Always be cleavin

Generalnerd

03-21-2011

Suddenly Shen's there.

(sung to the tune "Suddenly Seymour" from Little Shop of Horrors)

Generalnerd

03-21-2011

Vlad:

Look at your blood. Now look at mine. Back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, your blood is not mine. But it could be mine if you'd stand still for just a second. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on a pool of the blood your blood could be like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I've got it, it's a bubble of your ally's blood. Look again. The blood is now yours. Anything is possible when you tower dive a Vlad. Pentakill.

Larson McMurphy

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by W Blademan View Post
Mundo- ABC, Always be cleavin
Lol. This reminded me of something COMPLETELY unrelated to this thread, or League of Legends, but I'm going to post it anyway, because there are so many gamers on this forum I'm sure someone will remember this.

In Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, there was a joke book called "ABC's for Barbarians" and it only had three pages. A is for atronach, B is for bungler's bane, and C is for cromberry. It's funny because Mundo is probably dumber than a barbarian, so I think ABC's for Barbarians would be appropriate literature for Mundo.

Lone Blade

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McMurphy View Post
Lol. This reminded me of something COMPLETELY unrelated to this thread, or League of Legends, but I'm going to post it anyway, because there are so many gamers on this forum I'm sure someone will remember this.

In Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, there was a joke book called "ABC's for Barbarians" and it only had three pages. A is for atronach, B is for bungler's bane, and C is for cromberry. It's funny because Mundo is probably dumber than a barbarian, so I think ABC's for Barbarians would be appropriate literature for Mundo.
You get plus one for Morrowind...that and a Knife thrower mundo could actually be a pretty awesome skin ^^...

Lone Blade

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTG Nerd View Post
Vlad:

Look at your blood. Now look at mine. Back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, your blood is not mine. But it could be mine if you'd stand still for just a second. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on a pool of the blood your blood could be like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I've got it, it's a bubble of your ally's blood. Look again. The blood is now yours. Anything is possible when you tower dive a Vlad. Pentakill.
Not one sentence... but this... is still awesome :P

Kuryaka

03-21-2011

Kog: W plus Rightclick for win.
(The hard part is not dying.)

Jeremee

03-21-2011

Garen, Spin to win?

LOLOMFGGTFOGGGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTG Nerd View Post
Vlad:

+1 my good sir