master yi tank build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRoninx

08-19-2011

start with phage, next get zerk greaves and avarice blade. upgrade phage to frozen mallet and buy chain vest. upgrade vest to atma's impaler and buy giant's belt. upgrade belt to warmog's armor. lastly upgrade avarice blade to youmuu's ghostblade and buy nashor's tooth. so this is what you got at the end. frozen mallet, zerk greaves, youmuu's ghostblade, atma's impaler, warmog's armor and nashor's tooth

Javier Pwns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

So now your useless to your team as an off tank because Master Yi is very squishy and you can't dish out decent damage.

xRoninx

08-20-2011

he actually deals out more than u think. u should try it before u go run it off as ****, anyone can look at master yi and know he isnt meant to tank and i dont even properly tank with him, i play support and this build not only covers my teammates it can just as easily take on an enemy

Lorifel

08-20-2011

Lategame Master YI has more EHP of his own than Irelia, Mundo, Jarvan, Maokai, etc. Much more than Rammus, Shen and Amumu without their abilities or defensive gear. So I guess he can easily be built offtank. Check out the "Randuin on Master Yi" thread for more ideas.

UnstoppableTank

12-28-2011

my yi tank build i start off ap with doran's ring(great idea on yi just because yi needs mana) and just meditate and you are at full hp, next i get attack speed boot, than after that i get guardian angel(u feel like tryndamere but only more tanky) and than i start getting attack item like Bloodthirster and IE and another bloodthirster at the end.