Best use for new rageblade?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thehornfreak84

02-11-2010

I ran against a Kayle who was using it quite effectively. The AP + AD and the scaling AP + Atk Spd was quite impressive for most of her skills. Righteous Fury was gaining the awesome benefit of the attack speed, AP and AD all in one skill. She may have been higher level or fed or something...can't recall, but the damage was quite respectable for a single item.

Araksus

02-11-2010

Taric =O?

Thistlemin

02-11-2010

How about Twisted Fate? Him and Sivir seem like it would do good things with since they can stack easily on minions and then Nuke when stacks are capped.

Merovinge

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemin View Post
How about Twisted Fate? Him and Sivir seem like it would do good things with since they can stack easily on minions and then Nuke when stacks are capped.
Its fine if you want to push harder or backdoor with TF (maybe combined with pantheon), but you should never ever be throwing more than 1 regular attack at a time in a teamfight, making attack speed meager at best, and the AD is pretty negligible as well. Its ok AP for its money full stacked, but also would be a pain to keep full stacked for TF.

Also, I think its a great idea now for Udyr if you employ a pheonix over tiger build.

devilboi320

02-11-2010

kassadin. no doubt

kijik

02-11-2010

kass is a helluva thought, my only problem is that I can't see what item you'd replace in his major AP builds for him, perhaps in a physical build since it really is just a coreset of tabi/veil/trinity.. I'll have to do some testing.

VasudeVa

02-12-2010

Karthus + Rageblade + Lichbane.

TiV3

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
No spamable spells, so new rageblade does almost nothing.

Buff procs on auto-attack too.

I could imagine some synergy between Rageblade and Sword of the Divine...but that's more-or-less for everybody.
It always did that.

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

02-12-2010

Tristana. Add Soulstealer and Lich bane for massive fun.

zastrozzi

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VasudeVa View Post
Karthus + Rageblade + Lichbane.
I tried this out last night, and it actually didn't work out too badly. It certainly increases his pushing power, and it turns his autoattack into something pretty decent to get defile procs off of.

People aren't looking at the new rageblade right. It is best on heroes that have abilities they can spam without targets, so they can stay at 8x stacks between minion waves and run at full power for ganks.

Karhus is good at this due to Lay Waste. Nidalee has her R, and Udyr can stance dance. Those are the three heroes that I think the Rageblade is best for. Of the three of them, Karthus benifits the least, as he has no physical DPS skills, but the Rageblade is still viable on him due to the fact that gets you 93 AP at max stacks.