Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frozen Terror Nocturne and FPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funkk

03-19-2011

It happens to me too, fps spikes down 20-30 frames when he uses his skillshot and that trail gets everywhere. I just turn down the particle effect setting down to "very low" whenever there is a frozen nocturne and its all good.

Coersion

03-19-2011

Good thing my integrated Intel HD card is doing fine.

Greenwheel

03-19-2011

I have the general issue with him at times as well. Not consistent, but i remember the worst was i was waiting in bush to gank a jarvan with another champ (i forget who annie or something) i hit q and jar ulted on me right away and that **** was locked for a good 1.5 seconds. yay free kill for him right there i didnt get a single thing off. wtf was annie doing was what i wanted to know lol.
I'm at work so cant look at specs and i dont remember exactly.....
Triple core amd phenom something
ati radeon 4760? i dunno i put it in like 6 months ago

Hahke

03-19-2011

Same exact thing is happening to me.

IT happens normally with Tarics Ult, Nocturnes Q/R (although ONLY normally when its his normal or other non-frozen skin.), and in some situations kassadin's E.

ATI Radeon 5670