"Calling your lane...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thuursday

01-08-2013

I don't understand how you can call your lane in Blind pick and then someone can just insta lock a mid champion and you have to leave because they want to ruin your game it just seems so unfair I get punished for someone else wanting to be an ***hat? I really wish riot would do something about this I have had to dodge 3 games now. Because I don't wanna have a bad game it would just end up a waste of time really getting sick of it.

GodEmperorLetoII

01-08-2013

"I Called it" is a childish mentality.

Though so is the insta-lock dick.. hmmm

Jonez v

01-08-2013

It's blind pick. Pick whatever the **** you want and put it where ever you want. If you're not absolute trash you'll do fine.

Thuursday

01-08-2013

Well, 95% of the time I will give it up if they ask for it but if they wanna just be like oh, I think ill lock in and they cant do anything about... Well there really is not a thing I can do about it I don't mean to be childish blind pick that is kinda how you pick where your going I would rather not be forced to do something I will be bad at

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

You think people have to bow down to you and your silly letters. Too funny, too funny.

FlameKraken

01-08-2013

Lets just say hypothetically, i call your mom. Does that mean your dad is screwed and needs to take a hike even though hes locked in with her? And i just get to have whatever i want by opening my mouth first?

Cpt Joo

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamekraken View Post
lets just say hypothetically, i call your mom. Does that mean your dad is screwed and needs to take a hike even though hes locked in with her? And i just get to have whatever i want by opening my mouth first?
dibs next king of america

Tucking Sits

01-08-2013

Meta isn't followed in Normal Blinds. Just pick whoever you want and go wherever, though the typical setup is 2-1-2. It is rare to see dedicated support/jungle in Normal Blind.

Huxer

01-08-2013

Isn't blind pick just for fun? I pretty much use it to practice champs I don't play or play often. Test out build or jungle rotations. I never really take blind pick very seriously. I didn't realize there was a reason to dodge a blind pick game to be honest.

Lucid1llusion

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wosie View Post
dibs next king of america

Oops, misclicked and hit downvote . . . you should be +3 right now ("its a 2 vote swing" . . .(+5 if you can name that movie reference))