My Blitzcrank(pls read and post comments)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxiik

02-11-2010

ok ive got to say that i've played only few games with him since he is free this week, but i owned all of them and we won all of them..i've got to say that my build is a bit different from these i found here

Summoner Spells:
Cleanse-great escape skill
Flash- for chasing or escaping (just to ensure you rlly wont die)

Runes:
I'm only lvl 19 so i dont have enough points and so on.. but my runes give me -10CD some att.speed and crit.chance. I would like to change them in CD reduction and AP power per lvl cause on lvl 6 it gaves u more then flat ones.. and lvl 6 is when u get your beautifull ulti with 1:1 ap ratio

Masteries:
Like i said im lvl 19 but its
16 0 3

Build:
doran's ring & mana potion
boots of swiftness
nashor's tooth
frozen heart
->then somthing for more AP

Strategy:
Ok so i quess i keep it playing like both support and ap..
I just came on lane.. wait with any mate in grass and then grap enemy now they know they have to beware.. I think im rlly good with his fist.. i always wait for good time then grab hero and try to kill him.. from lvl 2 its rlly simple.. grab then fist.. teammate does some dmg.. +1.. i want to get my boots as fast as i can.. then its everything much easier.. from lvl six it goes grab fist boom boom boom ULTI +1/+2.. with my summoner spells im not death a lot so in the end of game i have score about 10:1 ratio..
I rlly like this hero because i found thats what team in LoL rlly needs.. if u are playing with idiots/noobs this hero always helps them and with good players its just GG
btw for grab.. i always have my eyes open and if i see enemy which gos in grass or is behind rock i simply grab him throught and kill him ;-) they propably wont expect that

PS:
what i want.. is to hear what am i doing wrong, what should i change or any other comments..

THX FOR READING, THX FOR HELPING

Toxiik

02-11-2010

some1 answer PLEASE :'(

soolshock

02-12-2010

Not sure why you really need that nashor's tooth. I tend to go boots and sheen which helps ur mana pool first. Then depending on the situation, I either go for tanking items such as the frozen heart or I'll finish the sheen for a trinity.

I tend to go exhaust/flash or clairvoyance/flash with 9/0/21 masteries.

Toxiik

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by soolshock View Post
Not sure why you really need that nashor's tooth. I tend to go boots and sheen which helps ur mana pool first. Then depending on the situation, I either go for tanking items such as the frozen heart or I'll finish the sheen for a trinity.

I tend to go exhaust/flash or clairvoyance/flash with 9/0/21 masteries.
with that build i've posted ive got nice mana ragen and mana pool.. im using nashors tooth cause of ability power and CD reduction my runes gave me next -10% CD so i have CD about only 3second for power fist and thats gr8..

i tryed sheen also but because of blitz low att. speed u've got to w8 **** long when he hits.. so i focus on AP and CD..

The Uber

02-12-2010

I used to swear by Sheen first. Nowadays, I go Catalyst first. I've been playing him as a secondary tank/initiator/disruptor lately. Cooldown reduction isn't terribly important for Blitz(I used to think it was the greatest thing but now...meh...). Catalyst is good for early survivability. Lets you get into the mix, punch some dudes around, grab the runners, and let the real carries/nukers on your team do the damage. Sheen gives you nice early burst, but I've found that being near/on the frontlines (and knowing how to play there) generally helps the team more.