account problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alfon007

02-11-2010

i downloaded the new client (it was soo awfully slow it went down to 0 kb/s like every 2 secs my int conecction isnt that bad and it was so sloww to download) well i did this cause of the 18/19 patch crush that banned me from entering the game. so i downloaded the new installer and when i put my account name/password it saysinvalid usser/password combination .
i swaped my pass/ asked for my account name to be send to my email and the same issue account/password wrong QQ.
i have been playing since like 3 months lvl 30 active all my runes and stuffs and why i cant log into my account? i got banned from nowhere O.o. well if someone can reply me this ty so much..
pd: sorry for bad english

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2010

Please e-mail support@riotgames.com

Alfon007

02-11-2010

i tried what you sayd but i still ahve the same issue, thank you anyways for the reply but my problem is before getting into the game at the log screen i put my account info and the game rejects it like if it where wrong, i swaped my password at the main page and reasked for my log info and i still have the same issue
inavlid user name/paswword combinations please try again and i know for sure that i got the right information. i was reading something about asking for test realm accounts but i dont really get that maybe tahts the issue? i tried to redo my account but it says is a already use account :s so dunno QQ.
thanxs again for your time

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2010

Might be a language barrier, I don't think it's possible for you to have e-mailed that fast, if you'd like to post in your native language I can try to help you there too.

Make sure your Caps Lock key is not on.

Try resetting your password, http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...+Lost+Password

If you've been banned, your only option is to e-mail support@riotgames.com and wait for a reply.