Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

account problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alfon007

02-11-2010

i downloaded the new client (it was soo awfully slow it went down to 0 kb/s like every 2 secs my int conecction isnt that bad and it was so sloww to download) well i did this cause of the 18/19 patch crush that banned me from entering the game. so i downloaded the new installer and when i put my account name/password it saysinvalid usser/password combination .
i swaped my pass/ asked for my account name to be send to my email and the same issue account/password wrong QQ.
i have been playing since like 3 months lvl 30 active all my runes and stuffs and why i cant log into my account? i got banned from nowhere O.o. well if someone can reply me this ty so much..
pd: sorry for bad english

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2010

Please e-mail [email]support@riotgames.com[/email]

Alfon007

02-11-2010

i tried what you sayd but i still ahve the same issue, thank you anyways for the reply but my problem is before getting into the game at the log screen i put my account info and the game rejects it like if it where wrong, i swaped my password at the main page and reasked for my log info and i still have the same issue
inavlid user name/paswword combinations please try again and i know for sure that i got the right information. i was reading something about asking for test realm accounts but i dont really get that maybe tahts the issue? i tried to redo my account but it says is a already use account :s so dunno QQ.
thanxs again for your time

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2010

Might be a language barrier, I don't think it's possible for you to have e-mailed that fast, if you'd like to post in your native language I can try to help you there too.

Make sure your Caps Lock key is not on.

Try resetting your password, http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/21/Recovering+a+Lost+Password

If you've been banned, your only option is to e-mail [EMAIL="support@riotgames.com"]support@riotgames.com[/EMAIL] and wait for a reply.