Unknown reason for BAD FPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spooders

02-11-2010

WHy are my FPS sooooooo slow. I cant even play a practice game BECAUSE OF THE BAMMER LOW BROKEN FPS.

I have been playing sence BETA and I have never had an issue with FPS until about 3 weeks ago. I cant play the game, and everytime i try to play I AM FORCED to leave the game everytime. And people are always *****ing about LEAVERS. Well you shoulf FIX the FPS problems then maybe that would SOLVE alot of LEAVERS.

This game is going down hill very RAPIDLY, a bunch of my online buddys have ALREADY lost hope and have uninstalled it and QUIT the game.

How Does a company Like RIOT expect to bring in customers, if RIOT can't even get their FPS problem under control.

Speaking for all the Old player when i say this, THE GAME was GOOD, and is now PURE GARBAGE. They add new skins BUT yet to fix the PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I speak for the new players reading these FORUMS. " Wow alot of problems with this game that are unresolved, I don't want to waste money on a game that Does not FIX THEIR MAIN PROBLEM."

On top of all that, this is like my 4th or 5th report on the FPS issue, and still no response. I guess the only thing the GMS would say is update ur Drivers, But they see i have already done soo, and all my GFX/Drivers are all up to date. So the GMS are at a loss on what to FIX/DO. so they dont responed to me.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2010

Spooders, sorry to hear you're having problems. There is a known issue with FPS and it's has been worked on over the last couple of patches. Some fixes have worked for groups of players but the problem with FPS issues is that there are so many causes and variables that could affect someone's FPS, it's impossible to make one correction and solve everything.

I've mentioned this before, but if you look at a big developer like Blizzard with World of Warcraft, their current tech support forums (older posts are deleted automatically) are over 643 pages long, and that's not including their customer support forums. MMO's are complicated games to run and even more complicated to program.

I also looked at all of your previous posts, and I'm happy to say that Riot staff did in fact respond to some of them.

For basic troubleshooting of FPS issues please take a look at this post, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=52018 or our Knowledge Base http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...roubleshooting

If you think this is an issue server side, please post your game logs along with a description of what happens, when and any other details that might be useful and that data will be included and used to work on a fix for FPS issues.

Spooders

02-11-2010

Thx for the response, um im not 100% sure if these are the "game logs" but here.

Spooders

02-11-2010

Thx for the response, um im not 100% sure if these are the "game logs" but here.

I lowered all my ingame SPECS to very low and GFX to 800x600 (dont ever like playing like that and should not have too) and ther was still Bad FPS problems.

But i guess sence this Patch my FPS are better, but once the game goes on they drop, and if im in a battle, Well my FPS drop to about 5 FPS, and thats not playable obbiously.

So basically i go 10 mins into the game and QUIT cuz my FPS drop to 5 and my ingame specs are set for VERY LOW.

again dunno if those are the Game Logs.
thx

Dunker

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Spooders, sorry to hear you're having problems. There is a known issue with FPS and it's has been worked on over the last couple of patches. Some fixes have worked for groups of players but the problem with FPS issues is that there are so many causes and variables that could affect someone's FPS, it's impossible to make one correction and solve everything.

I've mentioned this before, but if you look at a big developer like Blizzard with World of Warcraft, their current tech support forums (older posts are deleted automatically) are over 643 pages long, and that's not including their customer support forums. MMO's are complicated games to run and even more complicated to program.

I also looked at all of your previous posts, and I'm happy to say that Riot staff did in fact respond to some of them.

For basic troubleshooting of FPS issues please take a look at this post, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=52018 or our Knowledge Base http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...roubleshooting

If you think this is an issue server side, please post your game logs along with a description of what happens, when and any other details that might be useful and that data will be included and used to work on a fix for FPS issues.
Yo mr FAIL . https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=37199 isnt enough dxdiags here for you ?

sick and tired