Kass, Shaco or Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lajkonik

02-11-2010

Hello guys! I have a question. I'm thinking of buying another champion (cuz I got bored with Yi :P ) and I'm asking you for help... I prefer assasin-type champions that can deal a massive dmg and are good at ganking. I've got 4000+ ip and thinking which champion should I buy. I'd like to buy Kassidin or Shaco or Twitch, but I can't decide which one should I get. Please help me decide: Buy Shaco or Kass or get more IP and buy Twitch. And please tell me pros and cons of these champions and why should I get them.

btw. (i'm lvl 12 now, 4000+ ip)

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Sorry for going offtopic but could you suggest an assassin class for me? Or pick from Ashe, NuNu, and Annie.
ONTOPIC: I would get shaco for the pure fact that he is very simple to play.Kassadin is pretty hard IMO and so is Twitch.

puzzletrocity

02-11-2010

I personally like twitch cause i play ranged dps but you have to be very good at this game to use him as he takes mad damage and now people focus on him very quickly. Shaco is fun to play but i never got the hang of him. ANd for kassasin I have played him once and that was a long time ago when I thought he was good at dps. lol.

Klazzix

02-11-2010

No one regretted getting Twitch.

TooMuchCoffeeMan

02-11-2010

Kassadin is a blast. Takes some getting used to and you have to exercise some control with his teleport, because it can be a little too tempting to riftwalk on top of an enemy at low life without having an escape plan when his allies try to avenge him. I have a blast with him, he is a lot of fun to play.

I always have a good kill/death ratio, but my win/loss ratio is bad with him because he is not a great pusher and you have to rely on your team to help you with that. I'll have 570 AP and still lose because my team wont push with me -_-. In that regard he is not a carry, but more of a burst DPS assassin.

T0ggle

02-11-2010

Choose shaco, and read this guide http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=25473
Not specificly telling you to use my guide, just asking you to try it.
If you do happen to try it I'll bet you'll have lots of fun playing shaco from then on.

Lyrondak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

I would buy in order of preference: Twitch, Shaco, Kassadin
But Twitch costs twice as much as Shaco.. so I would probably save my IP and just buy Shaco

Twitch is a great ambusher, has superb range (can outrange tower with ult), and is awesome in group fights due to piercing arrows.

Shaco is probably the best ganker, has tremendous burst damage, great tower pusher, and is extremely strong early game (can 3 shot people with the right setup). He also has the most survivability out of the 3. His drawback is that he's melee and isn't as great as twitch in a team fight, because twitch can sit back and shoot arrows safely while Shaco risks dying in the middle of their team.

Kassadin...bleh never really liked him. Has low survivability, but can always chase down a hero with rift walk.

Maki Ichinose

02-12-2010

I currently own kassadin right now and am saving up for either gankplank or shaco next... Personally, if you are only lvl 12 right now I would buy shaco since he is easier to use (and when you do start buying runes, a rune build around shaco is must more versatile to use with other heroes rather than a kassadin one)

Kassadin is a good hero and can easily wipe out an entire team by himself if made correctly (about 7+ charges on riftwalk can make him quite beastly), however I find that when I play kass, I dont have enough power to carry my team since once I do my initial burst, I have little mana leftover to keep up the push if some survived...

In regards for buying twitch, he is a great champion, but for now I would recommend staying away from him and buying a bigger variety of heroes since he does get kind of boring and he is one of the most expensive heroes in the game, but if you really want him then thats your choice...

TLDR - get shaco first, kass if you really want to, and twitch last just because hes expensive and you could spend that ip getting runes to buff your other champs instead