Horrible Lag Ingame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hahke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

I'm not sure if there is a possible server problem going on, but I'm currently involved in a game where the lag is unbearable. Casting is delayed to the point where you can't do it and the only thing that is really going on for both teams is auto attacking.

Help?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

02-11-2010

This seems to be a rare issue atm; I'm trying to get through to Jesse as we speak. Thanks for the info!

QuantumNo2

02-11-2010

Rare issue my ass, it happens EVERY night when the euro and asian crowd start playing. All my buddies including myself experience it.

Maharaja

02-12-2010

Yeah. The game becomes too laggy (sometimes I cant even teleport, or when I do it, it sounds as i teleported, but i still stand there) too much laggy, it happened last 2 nights at around the same time! Strange. I'm on the East Coast (-5 GMT) Time was around 8:30 pm when this happened. On Wednesday and Thursday night (2/10 and 2/11)

Maharaja

02-12-2010

Oh, and btw all our team and opposite team had this issue! Not me only. It disappeared strangely on the next game.