Anti Build... Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

dps janna is such a glass cannon. I much prefer tank/support janna. She needs the mana pool and hp to survive. The bubble is difficult to maintain in a dps build, and she can pop in seconds if she runs out of mana. Fun to play but tough to play without pissing off everyone on your team. Same can be said for DPS Ryze and Heimer.

CarlSagansCosmos

02-11-2010

I like dps janna. It takes alot of control to play her well and not die. it's also fun to confront a tank or DPS and have them running. I had a mundo once run up when we were laneing and I had ex blade and it was funny to see him turn and run when he was doing little to me (bubble, tornado).

she's a give and take. You have to be on your game otherwise you're a feeder. But if you are on your game...you get great compliments.

I also played a tank pirate once. Just loaded up on armor and health. Wasn't doing much damage, but people I guess are so use to fighting him as DPS they didn't really expect him to tank. I don't think it'll work in higher up elo's, but it was fun none-the-less.

Fuertisimo

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyths View Post
I played against an AP shaco recently, which while that isn't wholly unusual, it was the way he played that seemed novel to me.

The shaco spent much of the game setting up massive clusters of JitBs in locations near to where a team fight is brewing. The clusters did so much damage that they would either insta-gib or put you in a critical state within the fear duration alone. He almost never got into melee range, just laid traps and threw daggers while stealthed.

While easily counterable, it was the unexpectedness of his playstyle that netted him some kills and an insane amount of assists.
This is actually a somewhat popular tactic depending on what ELO you're playing at.

Shiny Kitty

02-11-2010

Try DPS zilean. His auto-attack is one of the longest in the game and combined with a nuke spell, revive, AND a slow/speed up spell he can be a beast. this is all hypothetical though...hm...I'll test this out in a normal game

VKyrin

02-11-2010

Tank Sivir is pretty **** epic. Playing Aura-Monkey with a Warmog and Frozen Mallet means that:

a) Your team wins team fights. Sivir's Ulti + Stark's Fervor = Win
b) You can use boomerang blade from any position you please. It's not like they can kill you anyway.
c) Nobody gets away. Once their carry commits to the team fight, you ensure that they stick it out until they die.
d) You actually survive pushing down their tower solo, when the 5 man comes to get you. Here, Spell Shield is your second best friend (Warmog still is your soulmate)

I tried it as a joke with friends, and proceeded to win 8 games in a row.

Who knew?

BlueSquared

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeero View Post
two days ago I played against and got owned by a tank Evelynn... for real.

-She buildt mercury tread, two sunfire capes. By that point she was virtually un-killable and was just going around stunning and CC'ing everyone while her team mates dismantled us. She didn't get a ton of kills but she got a million assists and pretty much won the game for them. It was a little ridiculous. I was in awe at how well she did.

I also found out that you take Sunfire damage from her while she is still stealthed. I was walking around taking 40 dmg per second because she was following me around. Popped my oracles elixir and sure enough she was standing right next to me.
I played with an Eve who attempted this. She was terribad and a feeder though. Must have looked up some random guide somewhere, as what kind of low-skilled player would think to put sunfires on an Eve?

I've always wanted to see an AP Rammus Ult does x + .3 AP per tremor over 8 seconds, 2.4 AP ratio over the whole thing, plus a taunt to keep them there for a bit,