Anti Build... Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyths

02-11-2010

I played against an AP shaco recently, which while that isn't wholly unusual, it was the way he played that seemed novel to me.

The shaco spent much of the game setting up massive clusters of JitBs in locations near to where a team fight is brewing. The clusters did so much damage that they would either insta-gib or put you in a critical state within the fear duration alone. He almost never got into melee range, just laid traps and threw daggers while stealthed.

While easily counterable, it was the unexpectedness of his playstyle that netted him some kills and an insane amount of assists.

Granrok

02-11-2010

I often wondered about shaco using fears in a more useful fashion than how I usually see it. Combine those with his ult and he can set some serious traps together.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

AP Shaco does quite well in High ELO games also. Many argue that he is much better than DPS shaco at that level.

Granrok

02-11-2010

How do chain fears work? No diminishing returns?

Zeero

02-11-2010

It's not chain fear. They all pop at once so you only get feared the one time however you take like 1000 damage per second while you are feared from all the JiTB's hitting you.

Granrok

02-11-2010

How many can he have out at once?

Zeero

02-11-2010

I believe JiTB is out for 2-minutes before it dies. I don't know that there is a cap on how many you can put out. Just cooldown and mana restrictions. Maybe 5-6? something like that. I don't know that I've ever seen more than that in a single spot before but with that many JitB in one spot whoever gets caught is dead before they can even move.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

the answer is 6, more realistically, 5.

StretchyStretch

02-11-2010

DPS Janna is very fun, getting mostly crit and some damage. My friend told me he fought a DPS Heimer too, crit wrenches. A lot of people talk about tank anivia too, i wouldnt try it but heard she can do it.

Granrok

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
DPS Janna is very fun, getting mostly crit and some damage. My friend told me he fought a DPS Heimer too, crit wrenches. A lot of people talk about tank anivia too, i wouldnt try it but heard she can do it.
Crit Wrenches made me chuckle.