Anti Build... Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Granrok

02-11-2010

Does anyone play a toon completely contrary to how the general populace believes that toon should be played?

Like Ryze with massive attack speed?

A friend of mine plays a no AP Eve and destroys people which is what got me to thinking about this. There are loads of cookie cutter builds (many valuable guides written on these) but I am curious if anyone does something totally out of the ordinary.

Like AP for Malphite (seriously think this is a bad idea but just an example.)

Zeero

02-11-2010

two days ago I played against and got owned by a tank Evelynn... for real.

-She buildt mercury tread, two sunfire capes. By that point she was virtually un-killable and was just going around stunning and CC'ing everyone while her team mates dismantled us. She didn't get a ton of kills but she got a million assists and pretty much won the game for them. It was a little ridiculous. I was in awe at how well she did.

I also found out that you take Sunfire damage from her while she is still stealthed. I was walking around taking 40 dmg per second because she was following me around. Popped my oracles elixir and sure enough she was standing right next to me.

Granrok

02-11-2010

There is a video of a Twitch that did the same thing. He stacked sunfires and stayed stealthed and walked around people until they died.

Zeero

02-11-2010

Yeah, but twitch doesn't have the CC that evelynn does. I think it would work a little bit better for her. Plus it has better synergy with her spammable hate spike or whatever that ability is.

Granrok

02-11-2010

Agreed. Still amusing to me that someone thought of that. My eve friend was sort of irritated by the boost to the oracle.

Zeero

02-11-2010

AP Rammus can be fun and is fairly unconventional. I haven't tried it enough yet though.

tenebre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-11-2010

Tiamat cleave malphite. cleave damage stacks, apparently Slygoat one-shot a 1650 HP katarina when he hit a minion.

Arctura42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-11-2010

I used to play attack speed on the Old Ryze, as he got up to 50% of his AP added to every attack as a passive ability. Things got . . . a little crazy. They changed him though, so my build is useless now, but it was fun while it lasted. Lifesteal was particularly awesome on that build.

Granrok

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenebre View Post
Tiamat cleave malphite. cleave damage stacks, apparently Slygoat one-shot a 1650 HP katarina when he hit a minion.
Please elaborate.

nicosharp

02-11-2010

AP Tyrndamere

Stacking Kage's Lucky Picks/Brutalizer/Sor Shoes/Spirit Shroud, and then for LOL's max CD with Deathfire's Grasp
masteries 21/9/0 works quite well oddly enough, fat heals, and good spinning slash damage.