Why does Riot hate me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wozniewski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

I've already been on here crying so bare with me because it's the only way I can vent...

I started out my ranked record 3-0 and all was looking good. Now it is 3-6 with only one of those loses being legitimate. I got a leave from absolutely nothing I have never queue dodged or left a ranked game I am way too OCD about dirty records to even consider it.

I am currently on a 6 game losing streak. As I said before one of those was a legit lose but 5, ****ING 5!!!!! games in a row someone on my team leaves within 10 minutes. I can't handle the stress this is putting me through (inb4 don't play then blah ****ing blah it's just a game, NO ****). I do everything right I blow so much gold on wards putting them in every important spot only to watch my allies get ganked when a guy was sitting in a bush for 15 seconds with me pinging like a ******ed dolphin without a flipper.

After starting 3-0 I laughed about this so called "ELO hell." Well ELO satan heard my laughs and hes ****ing pissed because I've never heard of someone losing 5 games in a row to leavers.

/rant over

TLDR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The3rdRunePage

03-18-2011

So hard to read, also play some Coop Vs AI matches its how I vent

Wozniewski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Yeah sorry I didn't want to read the summoner's code so it's still grey atm but I was raging too hard to accept.

Chuckboubou

03-18-2011

me to riot hate me he put the noob feeder and lefter in my team