Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why does Riot hate me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wozniewski

03-18-2011

I've already been on here crying so bare with me because it's the only way I can vent...

I started out my ranked record 3-0 and all was looking good. Now it is 3-6 with only one of those loses being legitimate. I got a leave from absolutely nothing I have never queue dodged or left a ranked game I am way too OCD about dirty records to even consider it.

I am currently on a 6 game losing streak. As I said before one of those was a legit lose but 5, ****ING 5!!!!! games in a row someone on my team leaves within 10 minutes. I can't handle the stress this is putting me through (inb4 don't play then blah ****ing blah it's just a game, NO ****). I do everything right I blow so much gold on wards putting them in every important spot only to watch my allies get ganked when a guy was sitting in a bush for 15 seconds with me pinging like a ******ed dolphin without a flipper.

After starting 3-0 I laughed about this so called "ELO hell." Well ELO satan heard my laughs and hes ****ing pissed because I've never heard of someone losing 5 games in a row to leavers.

/rant over

TLDR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The3rdRunePage

03-18-2011

So hard to read, also play some Coop Vs AI matches its how I vent

Wozniewski

03-18-2011

Yeah sorry I didn't want to read the summoner's code so it's still grey atm but I was raging too hard to accept.

Chuckboubou

03-18-2011

me to riot hate me he put the noob feeder and lefter in my team