Clarification on "skill" banning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeakums View Post
I doubt Riot would take away ELO based on some reports by random people.
No, but if they were consistent with the player's score and match history, they might.

I've never seen it, but I hear from higher up players all the time that they hate people who get carried up that high then left there.

Llamia

03-18-2011

Probably a way of organizing reports so they can ignore the stupid ones easier.

all in the game

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

since everyone reports everyone for feeding and being bad already, they prolly added this to group it all up.

itll make it easier to ignore the whole section.

cats

03-18-2011

It is illegal to report someone who is bad unless they specifically say they are feeding.

Even if it is their intention, if they do not say so they will need many many reports showing that in their average game they die purposely.

Since it is also possible that the person is simply terrible you most likely need written in-game proof.

Zarifes

03-18-2011

Hi, I'm Twisted Fate and I like to R into the enemy team to try and save that team mate who is overextended and got ganked 1v5. I do this 10 times a match.

Bam, two unskilled players.