Mastery Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wade Wilson

03-18-2011

More often than not, I prefer to just let other players make the suggestions for improvements to games, but I don't know that I've heard anyone mention this and I have been kind of expecting this since the start of the game really.

I really enjoy the Summoners "Rune Pages" idea, as they make page selection much simpler when adjusting to team format. However, mastery composition still needs a bit more time to setup, and I would personally like to see some sort of multi-page setup for them.

If I am to be expected to choose a role that is lacking in my team comp, I would very much appreciate it if this process was as simple as possible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheScourgeXVZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2011

Honestly, I wouldn't mind this either, but I'm not sure if it's necessary. Rune pages can be very different and some champs just require certain runes over others. Masteries, however, are always readily available to change. Though it may take time, if you know the role you're covering, then picking masteries for your role and champ really shouldn't take long; adversely, even if you're not too familiar with what you're doing, there are some obvious masteries to take for certain champs. Like I said, I definitely wouldn't refuse an option for Masteries pages, but at this point, specially for higher ELO players, I'm not sure it's at all necessary.