I have a dream!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MartinLutherKJR

03-18-2011

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for constructive posting in the history of this forum.

One day ago, a Rioter, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, mandated the acceptance of the summoner's code. This momentous decree came as a great detterence to millions of trolls who had been driving the forums towards hellfire. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their tyranny.

But one day later, the troll is still free to do as he wishes. One day later, the life of the troll is not crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One day later, the troll still lives on a lonely island of illitiricy in the midst of a vast ocean of productive post. One day later, the troll is not languished in the corners of League of Legends community and does not find himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a bad condition.

In a sense we've come to this forum to discuss the game. When the architects of this forum wrote the magnificent words of the anti-trolling and spamming post, they were signing a set of rules to which every member was to follow. The post were that all men, yes, trolls, qqers, and productive individuals, would be banned for “trolling excessively, or contributing a negative atmosphere.” It was obvious yesterday that Pendragon had not forgotten this post, insofar as trolls are concerned. Instead of honoring this decleration, Riot has given the troll free reign, a reign which has been marked by QQ and spam.

But we refuse to believe that the trolls are gone. We refuse to believe that their shenanigans have come to an end. And so, we've come to be heard, to see our demands of some posting control be heard.

We have also come to this forum to remind Riot of the fierce urgency of Now, this is the story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool, and all shootin some b-ball outside of school when a couple of guys who were up to no good startin making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'.

I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suite case and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo, this is bad. Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that. Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat? I don't think so. I'll see when I get there. I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air.

Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested yet. I just got here!
I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say is that this cab was rare but I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo ,Holmes, to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked to my kingdom and I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Peon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Way to long.. I read the first 3 words and got bored

The3rdRunePage

03-18-2011

TL;DR Thats why he spoke it.

haypot

03-18-2011

Nice read, +1

BrookIyn Rage

03-18-2011

WOW, faggot.

Samdrows

03-18-2011

For a second I thought his speech was going to be about greycism...

404TowersNtFound

03-18-2011

teehee, always read the last sentence first to avoid getting belaired

DoggieDoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Yeah I scrolled past wall of text and saw Bel-air in middle.

Shoulda gone with a skeleton popped out of the closet.

PeTT

Recruiter

03-18-2011

Nice dream :S