Riot -Can you please clarify one of the new report subjects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardulus

03-18-2011

Hello Riot,

In the last patch you have included a bunch of new subjects for which you can report players after a game, which generally is a good thing. However, one of the new topics is along the lines of "intentionally delaying the game from ending" (I cannot remember the exact wording). Can I get clarification of exactly what this is supposed to mean.

In a couple of my games yesterday when our team was losing, but still within the realm of pulling back although it would be tough, it seems to have become common for those who want to surrender to threaten to report those not surrendering citing this new drop down report topic (especially in cases of 3 to 2 votes). Since I find it very hard to believe that trying is actually a ban-able offense now, I would like it clarified what exactly is the behavior you intended to be reported. This way, players who wish to surrender will lose a tool they seem to be currently using to browbeat other people into surrendering simply because they want to start a new game.

Cardulus

03-18-2011

bump

Morgris

03-18-2011

I would also like this issue explained. I was in a game early this morning where we were loosing, a surrender vote was put up with a 3-2 loss and the member who proposed the vote accused us of prolonging the game. We ended up winning.

Areola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2011

Delaying the game can result in you losing so I don't get why that's an issue. To delay the game is counter productive for yourself.

Cardulus

03-18-2011

surrendering seems to result in losing as well....more often than not surrendering