Accept the Summonerís Code!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treyuu

03-19-2011

I quite think this shall be an exhilarating method of positive playing experiences

Lobstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2011

Wait I want gray text boxes

FleshCraft

03-19-2011

Do we have to wear yellow stars as well?

Rez Delnava

03-19-2011

I'm going to chance a guess and say that this is in preparation for the tribunal system's deployment in the next month or so.

volarx

03-19-2011

i need the code please

Riohclem

03-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riohclem View Post
Hey Byronic, how about you fix the forum's search tool before you advocate a better community over the boards. This is really getting ridiculous that legit threads which have good points and good information need to constantly bumped up to gain any popularity, and if you want to find an old thread, good luck with that.

The community for these forums hold very little connectivity. Why has this not been fixed yet? Is it something a Riot Employee said on the forums which raised questions and your trying to fix it? Or perhaps getting rid of the search option will thwart any kind of organization of the community to present themselves with search options so they could conclude into a few mega threads in certain situations such as the new IP system that was introduced a month ago?

Before you preach about improving the community, fix the features that prevent a community. kk Thx.

Oh look, they fixed the forum search. its a bout time. I'd still have to say by not being able to search by the author of posts mid-thread is still a great hinderance to the community. And I don't buy into this patriotic poo they are spraying about how the community should come together and accept the code and help out, things aren't going to change, and by basically expensing people's free speech for if they don't want to accept the summoners code and to discredit their posts by altering the color is not the way to go. There's other way of doing this.

If I'm going to moan about issues, I don't want to look like Riot's b**** for earlier accepting the code. People need have value when they stand for something, and right now I don't aggree with how Riot is handling this, so I can't take this serious. I'm all for a better community, but I can't support a system in which bridged gaps between the community further. On one side of the gap, there is greys, on the other side there are badges, this is totally not needed.

SumTinWong

03-19-2011

i see black's trollin grey's all day long... how is this a fking improvement? what does it say about the summoner's code?

i can't put into words HOW stupid it is to grey out users that didnt accept the troll err summoner's code .. 98% of them dont give a sh** the code... just scrolled and accepted

btw - i never accepted anything and yet i am black - please fix

Riohclem

03-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTinWong View Post
i see black's trollin grey's all day long... how is this a fking improvement? what does it say about the summoner's code?

i can't put into words HOW stupid it is to grey out users that didnt accept the troll err summoner's code .. 98% of them dont give a sh** the code... just scrolled and accepted

btw - i never accepted anything and yet i am black - please fix
So your saying you had no part in accepting the summoner's code and your voice is gone in the matter because you had no descision? Hmm interesting, my thoughts are with you.

Alex Turan

03-19-2011

Maybe people will start to follow the code?

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2011

Test, am I still gray?

EDIT: Nope, but I never accepted, sucks